4:02 AM

Exams fever.

Posted by Yuinyi |

What made me smile this morning

For some reasons I have just lost my will to study for tomorrow's paper. Ugh.

Perhaps it's because I know how badly I'm going to do, or because I know I won't be able to finish it anyway.

Ugh.

I so need to get my mood back in. It's just two papers away!



I think Secret Recipe has the perfect environment for me to study in. Except that maybe I might fall asleep.
I've just watch all the Bleach episodes I downloaded ages ago but didn't get around to watching. They're awesome! The war has begun! *jumps up and down in excitement* Bleach was supposed to provide me with adrenaline rush enough for me to keep going at Chemistry. >.<
You know what I did this morning? I woke up early to study Chemistry and yes I did. Then I dozed off a while before noon and Liz called me for lunch. I swear I did not hear the phone ring. The next thing I know when I woke up was hearing myself say, "Hello? Hello? Uh..?"
It's like:
Liz : Hello?
Me : Hello? Hello? Uhm.. *tried to figure out what she was supposed to say in a telephone conversation*
Liz : Er, hello?
Me : Hello? *looks at the name on the screen* Eh did I call you?
Liz : Uh, no I called you. Hahah
Me : Oh is it? Okaayy..
Liz : Haha interesting. Wanna go lunch or not?
Me : Oh erm uh, you guys finished your C++ edi? Back here edi?
Liz : Yeah, wanna go lunch?


At least that's how it sounded like from what I can remember.

After I hang up, I looked at the phone and realised it was on loudspeaker. And I had the phone right next to my ear. =.=

Tell me I am blur. Or has studying made me go mad? XD
Another bimbotic thing I did today:

sesatedgurl_90 : eh can ask u sth ah
sesatedgurl_90 : i dun understand this la
sesatedgurl_90 : soda drinks bubble when the bottle is opened because the partial pressure of CO2 above the soln is reduced
sesatedgurl_90 : how will that make it bubble leh
Liz : lolz
Liz : partial pressure is reduced mah
Liz : means that there is less gas molecules/volume of space
Liz : means to attain equilibrium, the co2 will escape the soln and go bek into the empty space
sesatedgurl_90 : oohh
sesatedgurl_90 : i tot bubble means the gas will masuk the soln
Liz : lolz
Liz : bubble means gas escape from the soln la honey
Liz : u din go observe a soda can before meh?
sesatedgurl_90 : hahaha
sesatedgurl_90 : no ma
sesatedgurl_90 : i tot like
sesatedgurl_90 : u put the straw in the water then u blow then got bubble
sesatedgurl_90 : LOL
sesatedgurl_90 : HAHAHAHAHA
sesatedgurl_90 : omg i find myself very funny
Liz : u see
Liz : putting the straw in and blowing,
Liz : you're pushing gas into the water
Liz : but hor, this stubborn gas duwan dissolve
Liz : so it escapes from the soln in bubble forms XD
sesatedgurl_90 : oooh
sesatedgurl_90 : hahah
sesatedgurl_90 : so when got bubble means the gas is escaping from the soln la
sesatedgurl_90 : =P
Liz : yup =)
sesatedgurl_90 : lol
sesatedgurl_90 : i feel so bimbotic


Tell me how am I supposed to pass Chemistry?? =.=

4 craps:

Liz said...

haha....

rereading what i typed... i think i'll flunk grammar! XD

*mom and dad will be horrified by the atrocious structures i use.. lolz*

don't worry you will ACE CHEM! gambatte! =)

Yuinyi said...

LOL!

I still think I'm gonna flunk Chem. >.< I need all the luck I can get tomorrow. XD

HOT Jae Joong said...

aiya i don't even care what is partial pressure =.=
if u flunk it ima die

Yuinyi said...

>.<

Talk nonsense la you. HAHA name yourself HOT jaejoong sumore.

Subscribe