6:51 AM

Orange

Posted by Yuinyi |

One down. Three more to go!

The weather has been pretty horrible these days. It was cold the beginning of the week, and by the end of the week, I'm sweating round the clock.

I need something cold. Iced lemonade. Ice cream. Ice. Ice. Ice.

I think I have been taking three showers a day. And everyone is complaining about the heat. It rained for, erm 10 minutes just now? Before it got hot again. I had to resort to wearing a racerback in my room (which isn't often because my racerbacks are not meant to be worn in my room/home/for sleep!).

You ever paused and watched a kid? They are damn cute. I saw this kid chasing after the frisbee disc and couldn't help but to stand longer and watch. He must be about 4 or 5? I smile when he caught the disc and clap my hands silently. Haha. Made my day. He wore orange. :)

I think I flunked Chemistry. >.<

My aim tonight : Finish revising Calculus.
Tomorrow : Chemistry.

Aahh.

I'm looking forward to Thursday 5.30 p.m. when I will be free. Wait. I still have my Maple project to do. >.< Friday I'll be free. :)

Did you realise it's a freaking SATURDAY? I should be at home watching the game show on TV2. No I am here, mugging on Calculus. And procrastinating.

I am still waiting for the results from UIUC and Wisconsin. What is taking them so long??

Okay I just closed my Facebook page. Say bravo!! XD




It's 8. Time for me to focus. And be a nerd. >.<

Subscribe