12:55 PM

Pillow Fight

Posted by Yuinyi |

Yes! Pillow Fight! XD


Interesting event, organised by Random Alphabets. I mean, how often do you get to mass pillow fight? *grins* Except that we arrived late (damn KTM made me wait 20 minutes + another 40 minutes at KL Central) and missed the whole whacking-people-with-pillows part.


Hahaha. Too bad. Plus the fact that I didn't have enough strength to hit Jimi and Zereda with my pillow at that time - too bad. *grins* BUT THEY HIT ME!!! And guess what, these people actually threw the disc in the shopping mall. Jimi says, "Love Ultimate, Yuin Yi!" Again, it's beautiful when people you least expect to be there, they were there for you. Thanks Jimi and Zereda!! I'm FINE. And stop trying to guess what happened, Jimi! =P

So I got through the day fine, although it was heartbreaking at first. Not that I didn't expect it.

Of all, thank you Kelvian. You've been great. ^_^


I cried a little, surprised how I thought I was ready but I was not entirely. Surprised how it seemed so unbelievable that it's happening. But I think I will do fine. :)

Confessions Of A Shopaholic was not bad! Beginning of the story, I wished I could shop like her and not think about other things. Hahaha but I don't think I wanna turn into a shopaholic. (I hope I am not one already *grins* since Sanddy tagged me in one of the photos in Facebook as a shopaholic.) I'll be broke. XD

What a day!

4 craps:

KeL-V-En said...

weee..
im great!!
*heard that wayeyoung??*
XD

my stickers r still with u wei!! ahhhh...
=(

Yuinyi said...

Hahah YEALOR! Come and get it!! XD

WayeYoung said...

whythehell my name appear here! LOL!

You're great but I'm AWESOME (in a high pitched voice) ;)

Take care yuinyi :D

Yuinyi said...

Hahaha yea you're AWESOME! Thanks! And I will! =)

Subscribe