3:17 AM

Don't Give Me That Look

Posted by Yuinyi |

Okay don't give me that look, (talks in a fast pace) I am just doing this for the sake of killing off some time and updating my blog because obviously nothing interesting has been happening to me for me to spill it out in my blog and I just feel like blogging but I don't know what to blog about. Fuh. *takes breath*

And for the sake of getting some blessings (as stated in the tag).
You think I believe meh? XD

Instructions: Remove ONE question from below, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged. Whoever does the tag will have blessings from all.

1. What's your favorite anime at the present time?
What do you think?? BLEACH!!!

2. Given the chance, what special ability/power would you like to have?
To turn invisible (so that I can sneak up to you and poke you!) or to be able to jump like a jumper (that'll be cool) or to have powers like ICHIGO! Or to fly (so that I don't get caught in traffic jams).
Seriously, I don't know lah.

3. If you were to be stranded on a deserted island, who are the 3 blog buddies you would take with you? Why?
-Mei Yueh, because she is so creative and a future engineer and she comes from MELAKA
-Pison, so that we can watch and talk Bleach. XD
-Manny the funny nanny because he is my nanny and he is funny and he comes from MELAKA!!

4. Where is the place that you want to go the most?
INTEC, yes yes yes. =P

5. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
Hmm.. don't think I wanna disclose it here. Keep guessing. XD

6. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
Yeps yeps yeps

7. What are you afraid to lose the most now?
Everyone and everything

8. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
Shop shop shop and keep the rest in the bank.

9. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
Most probably not, but it depends. XD

10. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.
She bullies me. She teases me. She comes from MELAKA!!

11. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
Romantic. Funny. Treats me well (OF COURSE). Plays music. Cooks. Honest. Listens to me. Talks to me. Gives me my freedom. Will not be jealous easily. Shops with me. You still want me to list out? XD

12. Which type of person do you hate the most?
Bitchy. Arrogant. Acts smart.

13. What is your ambition?
Designer. Photographer. Architect? (tell me why I don't see the word engineering?)

14. If you have fault, would you rather the people around you point out to you or would you rather they keep quiet?
Point out

15. What is favourite sport?
Duh, SOFTBALL!

16. Are you a shopaholic or not?
OH Yeessss!!!

17. Find a word to describe the person who tagged you.
Naughty

18. Find a word to describe yourself.
Cheeky. XD

19. Is there anything that u have done which u regret?
Yes, I mean, who doesn't?

20. Do you love your life at the moment?
I think so, yeah. =)

Who wants to do this, go ahead. I tag everyone. XD

Now, what shall I have for dinner? Hmm..

4 craps:

tachimurakiyuri said...

LOL...

LOL...(higher tune)

LOL...(even higher pitch)

LOLLLLLLLL(laugh till breathless...)

got asthma again........

Yuinyi said...

Aik, chill chill. Don't laugh so hard!! XD

You need CPR? I was from PBSM you know. =P

tachimurakiyuri said...

I'm from st John anyway and I do
first aid for demo speech, so i can cpr myself if i breathless(I'm only second year...)

Anyway why u always tell me to chill, am I explosive(radioactive maybe)

I love bleach also but i lazy download the episode. I watched the manga BLEACH and I got tons of spoilers...for anime watcher

If u got the animes plzzz give me..

GETSUGA TENSHOU

Yuinyi said...

BANKAI!!!

Haha you do sound explosive at times. XD So must chill lah.

Yeaps I have the animes. From 60 till 163 except a few missing parts around 135 to 140 plus. XD
And don't tell me what's going to happen! XD

Subscribe