7:03 AM

My Flying Disc!

Posted by Yuinyi |

I flunked my Calculus quiz today. *nodsnods* Really. My graph was totally wrong.

But you know what, I think I am finally getting a grip of myself. I didn't really get upset. Even though I am quite sure I didn't do well in Ethics and the previous Calculus test. Cause you know what, I don't think I wanna go crazy. I'd rather flunk all my tests and quizzes and whatnot but I 'd really like to stay sane and happy, thank you very much. =)

Besides, I'm not going for the Ivy Leagues, remember? *winks*

And come to think of it, I'm actually quite glad I did not apply (everyone else was asking me, WHY???). I'm starting to like it here actually. And I don't think I would be prepared to go so early. So you see, I was right with my decision. For once. =P

And, I am really happy today.

Why?
*
*
*
*
*
*


Because of this! Finally! I've been waiting to get my hands on these!!

Don't you think the design is really cute?



I'm so excited! =P

2 craps:

Pison The Great said...

yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

B in d team la....

N, let's play 2day!

Yuinyi said...

Too bad, today isn't such a great day for frisbee! XD

Subscribe