10:19 AM

Yuinyi Saves The Day

Posted by Yuinyi |

The typical scenario of girls meeting cockroaches.

I was silently doing my Calculus, calmly, trying not to explode due to frustration. The volume of the music was just right.

Just outside my room, in the living hall, there were 5 girls sitting together on the floor, apparently doing some discussion. Among them was Sanddy, and I could hear her stylish and louder than normal laughter erupting from time to time. XD And then there was Alicia, my other housemate as well.

As the world seemed so peaceful, except for the laughters that constantly erupted, suddenly..

*
*
*
*

Alicia : *gasp* COCKROACH!!!! *points at the poor cockroach*


AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!



Imagine the tensed situation.

All the four remaining girls instantly jumped and screamed in incredible high pitched voices like anything. I bet the guys staying opposite our block could hear the intense screaming. =P

My attention shifted from my book to the screaming girls.

Yuinyi : ...

*laughs*

It was hilarious.

Of course, Yuinyi as usual saves the day. =P

As I was spraying insecticide at the incredibly stubborn cockroach which didn't seem to wanna stay still, another one approached.


Can you imagine the girls screaming again? XD


What a stress reliever.

6 craps:

CJ said...

tuuuuuuut.......
tot u use calculus book to slam it...

Yuinyi said...

Owhhh... that'll just dirty my book!! XD

tachimurakiyuri said...

hahaha

thought girls will freak out like hell when they see cockroach, but you don't

what so scary about cockroach, they don't bite ( lke yuin yi ) and they are much smaller (compared to sanndy the giraffe)

yep, yuin yi bankai save the da(bankai= pesticide

Yuinyi said...

Hahah I am afraid of cockroaches too, like any other typical girls. But only when the cockroaches come too near me. XD

There was once I actually stepped on one, and it was wriggling beneath my feet. *shivers*

How creative, my bankai is the pesticide!!

Liz said...

*speechless*

geez. am i the only fearless cockroach killer around here?

i think at least 4 times dy i have been summoned from my room (once at 3am!), and climbed down three flights of stairs (and in two occasions, down three flights and up another five) to kill cockroach for ms. yiling and ms. uma, who will not ever go 10metres near the cockroach, dead or alive.

im in the wrong business man. study biotech for what? i should be the cockroach killer.

one cockroach for rm5. i'll be your siu keong killer. kakakakakaka

i think chau kee is gonna be angry at me for killing his friends XD

Yuinyi said...

Wow, with the amount of cockroaches running around in Cemara, you're going to have great business being a cockroach killer! XD

I see cockroaches around almost everyday. Sometimes can't be bothered also. Just let them run around the house. =P

Subscribe