8:29 AM

So Close, It Scares The Hell Out Of Me.

Posted by Yuinyi |

I have to say, I am one freaking hell of a lucky girl.

To those residents of Cemara/Akasia, you've probably heard of the riot that happened just this Tuesday itself. It is amazing that I didn't know about it until today.

The thing is, I was there. But I left just minutes before the whole incident happened. MINUTES. It gives me the shudders.

People with knives and parangs. Throwing chairs around. Beating people up. Hurting a man with a motorbike. Blood splattered. Glass broken. Fear. Anger. Madness.

Can you imagine that?

And I left the stall just MINUTES before it all happened. The amazing thing is, I didn't even hear a damn thing. Not a sound. Probably there were some noises, but I was too engrossed in Calculus or Chemistry?

Right now, Calculus and Chemistry seem like the most trivial thing on earth.

What if I had died? What if Hafidz did not leave early and we were there chatting happily and enjoying our French Fries and suddenly my head was chopped off and rolled off onto the road? What if the fries came a few minutes later? I could have died!

Omg do you have any freaking idea how scary that is???

Would I have given a damn about Calculus? Chemistry? Or my Info Speech?

Call it God's will or just my own good karma. I am not sure which, but one thing I know is, right now I am just so THANKFUL that I am sitting in front of my laptop typing, in the comfort of my room in Cemara alive and kicking.
Life has been the best for me so far. I might not be a top student or a filthy rich kid or the most succesful kid anyone can imagine, but I have achieved more than I could ask for.

I have a family that supports me - my dad and all his sacrifices, my two little sisters who tell me "I LOVE YOU" all the time in such a cute and funny way, and my brother who despite our arguments, always took care of me and gave me advices. I have a bunch of friends, who have always been there for me, although we were all busy and sometimes forget to keep in touch. I know they're always there. And the friends I have made in college. They are the ones that keep me going, when I almost gave up. Then I have my studies, however trivial it may seem. At least my studies are on the okay standard. I've worked hard for all that I have achieved today. My entire life of the past 17 years.

And I am just so thankful. You have no idea what's going through my mind right now.

What would be the first thing that come to my mind, if I were to die? I wouldn't know but definately not Chemistry, not Calculus, not my freaking low GPA or CGPA. I don't think you need more elaboration to inject into your mind just how grateful and thankful I am. It is beyond words I tell you.

Thank God (or karma) that no one from Cemara or Akasia was hurt, as there were some people from Akasia mamak-ing there like us that very night. My very own friend, witnessed that bloody scene.

I have never appreciated life more.

I probably won't be able to sleep tonight. Just having the whole incident played in my mind like a movie as I read through other's blogs gives me the creeps. Imagine if I was there myself. I would have fainted. Those who were there, I can't imagine their fear.

I love myself. I love my life. I am lucky and alive.

That's really worth celebrating.

14 craps:

Anonymous said...

OMG!

that's scary.. but i din hear anything either.

true as you say, we got to appreciate everyday! live life to the fullest- coz *touchwood* we never know what will happen, when it will end.

i suddenly feel grateful too!

Yuinyi said...

Yeah, I am still wondering how come we didn't hear anything...

Hmm.. true true! XD

syafiq.cberry said...

what and where did it happened?

Yuinyi said...

The riot. It was outside Cemara. Al-Rafi.

tachimurakiyuri said...

What and why it happened ? Politics?

Phew! lucky you guys still alive...

(Swt, I should not move to cemara tat fast)

Yuinyi said...

Nah, don't think it's politics. Not sure why it happened tho.. *shrug*

Yea, really lucky. *phew*

CJ said...

Hmmm...
Not bad, you good deeds so far finally pay off!
Thankful that you are still fine...

Shah Alam... A dead town huh?
I think I have to change my mind dy...
I can't call it like this anymore. (thinking...)

No suitable answer...
Whatsoever, again, I just feel grateful that you are fine...
XD

Yuinyi said...

Perhaps a dangerous-at-night town? XD

Yea, luckily I'm still alive or else there'd be one less blogger. =P

bruce@shark said...

It's nothing to do with politics. Just gangsters who didn't pay after eating for a few times and come and whack the manager for asking them to pay up.

CJ said...

Yo... Less one blogger, haha!
Dangerous-at-night town...

Hmmm... Probably I can consider to do so next time at the shop...
I guess that the boss is scared of such thing now.
Yikes!

Pison The Great said...

Aiyooo... y did I leave early?????

You know what's in my mind now?

1) it would have been like a movie scene had I stayed for a little while, and we wud have another significant memory lo!!

2) Death is everywhere.

3) Y did I leave early????

*wud've tried my new BANKAI, and yuinyi's newly obtained taekwondo skills'... Cud have been a great combo!

lol!

Yuinyi said...

Pison..

You know what's in my mind right now?

It's a greaatt idea, but you must be out of your mind! Why would you risk your life just to be in a movie scene??

tachimurakiyuri said...

Ya go Bankai and Getsuga Tenshou all the way against those gangsters---(just to remind you, when Ichigo is in Shinigami mode, he is considered dead) So unless u r dead u can't bankai


Anyway what's your bankai Hafidz, whatever it is It won't work for sure

P.S. Best Banaki-Byakuya -Senbuzakara Kageyoshi-Blades of cherry blossom

Yuinyi said...

Haha right you are, JK!

I wonder what's Hafidz Bankai.. He has never shown it to us eh? Oh I know, it's probably, "Tuuuuuttt" XD

Subscribe