2:21 AM

UMW

Posted by Yuinyi |

"Worries. It happens to me ALL the time. I get worried because my friends bully me ALL the time, but when they bully me I get happy and forget about being worried as well. It's complicated and abstract."

-Quoted from Miss Yuinyi-

In other words, my friends make me "worried" and happy at the same time.

I'm so contradicting myself, I know. Sanddy and Hafidz can't seem to stop repeating my words to remind me that I contradicted myself.

I am so funny. =P

And by the way, my sister did okay for her SPM. So, good for her! I guess she's happy about it, so I am for her too. =) Congratulations, I'd say. I'll reward her later because I am such a good sister. =P

*******************************************************************************

We visited UMW for our Engineering Field Trip today.

I'm so disappointed because we couldn't go anywhere further. UMW is like 10 minutes away from INTEC! Even SACC mall is further. Gosh.

In case any of you ( I am sure MOST of you ) don't have any idea what UMW is, it's a company that deals with Toyota and stuff. Lots of cars and trucks and lorries and machines.

But still, it was fun.
At least the gallery is nice. =)


I really LOVE the way the pictures are arranged on the walls!
And this antique corner. It's my favourite!

Note: I didn't even realise everyone was like smiling at my camera phone! XD How nice. =P
Can I not study mechanical engineering? Can I study something else, for example photography? Because clearly I lack of skills! *grins*

3 craps:

Pison The Great said...

DO NOT ASSUME (pronounced as asshume...) THAT WE DON"T KNOW ABOUT UMW!!!

Tuuuut u... XD

CJ said...

Sigh...
Why people can pronounce UMW into BMW? Swt la...
At first i tot it was that...

Yuinyi said...

Ehhhh pison, I said MOST. =P Sanddy didn't know. Mei didn't know. XD You see, even CJ didn't know!!

Subscribe