10:45 AM

What A Week.

Posted by Yuinyi |

Okay I promised to blog about this when my mood improves. It has improved. Sorry for being an emotional wreck. I was stupid okay what the heck. Forget it. I am no longer depressed nor pissed off. Yea I feel stupid now.

Oh what the heck. Let's move on.

It has indeed been a hectic hectic week. Not to mention a terrible horrible week.
*catch a breath*

Okayy.... A recap of what we had this week.
We had, by far the worst (okay, at least only for me) Calculus test. All I can say is, I think I'm gonna get at the most a C. So much for the Calculus Marathon during the entire weekend.
But...
*drumrolls*
Yuinyi had a dream come true!

Taddaaaa!! Yuinyi finally get to dress up like a pirate! YAYYYYYY! XD

It is the World Indulgence Week, and we the ATU students had a parade with the theme Hollywood movies. So, Yuinyi who wanted to be a pirate ever since Form 5 when she saw some students dressing up as pirates and thought that they were REALLY cool, suggested Irvine to do Pirates of the Carribean.

Everyone agreed, and...

Here's Pirates of Irvine! =P

We met some bumble bees on the way to conquer the world. (wait, pirates conquer the world one meh?)
Zorro came along and stole the girl's hearts. Alongside with Superman and the Incredible Hulk. =)

Then we had a duel with Harry Potter, who ended up sweeping the floor with his Nimbus 2008 broom.
It's Hogwarts assembly. Or is it the DA meeting?? *gasp*

We even rescued a princess!

And travel back to the Stone Age to meet Mr Flintstone. *winks*

At the final stage, we went up against the horrifying Count Dracula!! Oh FYI, this Mr Horrifying here can't speak. =P

To think that I missed the part where all the groups performed because our group was the LAST. I could have killed myself, because I DID NOT GET TO SEE MY NANNY DANCE!!! Argh. This is so frustrating.

Next up, we had the World's Idol which was well.. All I can say is, we lack of singers.
Sometimes I miss dear Jyi's voice which always melts my heart. *winks*

But, although we lack of singers, we do have some really cool drummers!!

Shah, from my class, was beyond cool. *swoons* (*points* the one in pink!)

I knew he is a drummer, and I've always loved drummers, but I never thought he'd be SO freaking cool!
And there's another guy in my class, Jamal who sang the song - Iforgotthetitle - he was. super. super. cool.

I didn't know there's a singer in my class!

Now I'm starting to think the guys in my class are cool. Okay SOME of them. XD

Okay I know the pics ain't clear but it was a freaking 2 megapix camera phone, so stop complaining wth Shah is cool fullstop. =P

However, the best singer was probably the girl from Ausmat and I don't know her name.

On Tuesday, I was already sick. Headache. headache. headache. My head was throbbing terribly. Quite. =P

How not to have headache when I'm constantly being bullied? Manford. Mei Yueh. Hafidz. And the latest who is probably infected with the deadly Manford disease (or so he claimed ) - Sheng Kai.

Remember I had a post last year in which I thanked everyone - including Sheng Kai for being such a good senior? You know what, I take my words back. He is a MEAN senior! XD

Alright, enough digression and my miserable life.

Wednesday, dodgeball!

And guess what? We had Hitz.fm here in Intec!! How cool is that?! I wanted to get some freebies but, oh well.. nevermind. I miss hunting down the cruisers when they came to Melaka. =P

I gotta say I had plenty of fun. I mean, it's my first time playing dodgeball.

We lost, but we had fun. =)

Then, there's the Halloween Night.

What is Halloween without some cute carved pumpkins?

I'm a goth. I had a tattoo on my hand (wished it was a real one =P) and yes I am a goth.

Sheng Kai thinks he looks scary. We just gotta disagree. Don't you think he looks cuter than he is scary?

There's the Death God! *Bankai!!!*

And the Masquerade Girl, ain't she pretty?

Of course, who is our nanny? Mr. Sweeney Todd!

The Pontianak who ate the baby. I think she's cool. =)

And lastly, 'The World Is A Concerto' organised by CATS.

The crowd was fantastic, it was fullhouse, the performances were okay.

Doralin finally found her ears again.

I love how Pison looked that night tho. He must be the best looking step dancer of the night. XD (Oh Pison, are you flying in the air already?)

And Kent Yee, I gotta admit his dance was great. And don't you think he's just so freaking thin and fair and looks more like a girl?

So much happened in a week.

So, it all ends great, I love and totally hate the entire week but everyone lives happily ever after.

I hope the same goes for me. XD

6 craps:

SimpleSanddy said...

Lolz... de way u guys pose durin de dodge ball thingy was sooo 'cool'... Whose idea was dat ah? Wif both hands in the air trying to catch de ball dat stand in ur way? XP

Yeah, Kent Yee really looked like a girl... He even claimed dat he got 女人味!!! (nv ren wei)- women's smell!!! Lolz...

Yuinyi said...

HAHA I forgot whose idea was that. XD Must be either Pison or Mei Yueh lah. =P

My friend thinks he looks like L. Oh gosh, he'll be so over the moon if he knows that. =P

*shhh*

Copykate said...

OMG the halloween costumes and make up are so cool! totally heart them!

for once kent yee looks good. but i think he looks more like shinigami rather than L. wtfreak XD

Yuinyi said...

Haha I have a feeling it'll be great if you're here Kate!! Totally miss your presence!

Kent Yee - Shinigami?? LOL

cherylyn said...

wow! u all had such a fun week.
so happening and i'm jealous...

u should close 1 of ur eyes with some black cloth to look more like a pirate.maybe hang some dead fish bone
around ur neck will also be cool.
haha

syafiq.cberry said...

kent looked like a freakin girl!!

wish I was there during halloween and Concerto..

I bet it was damn fun..

Who's that "nanny"???

Subscribe