6:24 AM

That Fateful Moment At Pasar Malam

Posted by Yuinyi |

The typical scenario of Yuinyi shopping at pasar malam.

Yuinyi : PakCik, tak mau chili ya.
The pakcik : Okay. Tak mau chili?
Yuinyi : Ah *nods*
The pakcik : Tak mau chili??
Yuinyi : AH. *nods nods*
The pakcik : Mau chili?
Yuinyi : ???
Yuinyi : (after thinking) AHH! *nodsnodsnods*

*the pakcik pours the chilli sauce*

Yuinyi : Eh, tak mau chilli. *puzzled*
The pakcik : Tadi kata mau???
Yuinyi : ..... Takpe lah, pakcik.

*sweat*

Let me justify myself. I HEARD the pakcik asking "tak mau chilli" THREE times. Even when he asked "mau chilli?".
The typical mangkuk. *smiles* That's me. But he was confusing me!!

Luckily he was kind enough to give me another set WITHOUT the chilli sauce. XD

But I really think the pakcik is out to bully the hell out of me. Oh yes I think he really is. *determined face*

Subscribe