10:13 AM

SPM oh SPM

Posted by Yuinyi |

Oh gosh.

I'm so anxious, did I tell you?
Overly anxious.
I don't remember feeling so anxious last year.

Exactly on this date last year, I was out partying with my friends. We even had a stay-over.
Then we went to school together and collected our results together.
I can't remember feeling nervous. Okay maybe I did, when I was in front of the school gate.

But not THIS nervous.

My sister is getting her results tomorrow. I'm anxious. I wanna know. I can't wait.
She'd better call me tomorrow after getting her results.
I probably won't be able to concentrate in class tomorrow.

*praying hard*

I really can't wait.
Good luck!!

Oh yes, a very huge CONGRATULATIONS to the seniors-seniors sekalian in Malacca High School who obtained excellent results for their STPM! (Especially to THAT cute funny senior!! No I won't tell you who!)

I heard there are 28 of them. I might not know the seniors well, but kenal muka also jadi lah! After all, some of them guided me through the orientation I attended during my one month in Malacca High School. I shall always remember THAT CUTE LENG CHAI senior who is damn freaking smart!! *sheepish grin*

So, I'm waiting for tomorrow!!

Subscribe