3:16 AM

Ti Nmad

Posted by Yuinyi |

ti nmad ti nmad ti nmad!! ( hal ffo dessip os ma I )

Sheeeshh!

Hmph.

*takes deep breath*
*inhale exhale inhale exhale*

Okay. I'm cool.

I got the bat and ball I need. *makes an effort to smile* Yeahh.. I owe the somebody one. He's such a life saver. *another attempt to smile* Hey I'm really sincere okay. I really missed the game. I'm talking about softball.


I don't know why everytime I am back in Melaka, the only thing I wanna do is sleep. When it strikes ten, I automatically start to feel sleepy and I don't know why. I feel so unproductive you know. Ten is like the time when I am really free and should be completing all my work. Because at ten.. erm at ten, oh I don't know but it seems to be the ideal time to start my work and here I am feeling sleepy.


I need coffee.
But you know how I really dislike coffee sometimes because it makes me feel so sick.
I sound like some addict.

What the heck. I am typing randomly without any focus.

This post is so messy but what the heck I don't care damnit.

I don't have anything else to say.
Whatever.

*last attempt to smile* Fine it failed.

Subscribe