6:01 AM

Happy Merdeka

Posted by Yuinyi |

Happy 51st Merdeka peeps!

Had a blast of a countdown? Mine was just okay. XD

I know I was supposed to stay back in Shah Alam to study, BUT I thought, what's the harm of going out to Sunway for a day, maybe just half a day, just to chill it out a little? So, *flicks the wand* that's exactly where I ended up to be.

The night before, LA night, and I was supposed to be the project manager for the night itself. However, I didn't do much for a project manager, *sad* and well, Sanddy helped a lot, as the IE club president, the project manager for the whole LA week, aaanndd as my roomie. =P The night was not bad, thanks to Sanddy, and everyone else on the committee team of course (Liz, Li Xuan, Yu Peng, Faiz, Foong Yi and Sanjay-for drama-, and everyone else lar). Well, for more information and pictures, refer to Sanddy's blog please. =P

So, after LA night, came back to Cemara and ended up talking to the guys, and a game of truth or dare until about 1 a.m. XD

What's frustrating is, no water supply at that time!! It's really starting to get on my nerves. I demand an explanation and will get it! (when I remember XD)

Anyways, the next day, headed off to Sunway at 10 and came back... this morning. =.=

What happened to 'for a day, or maybe just half a day'??

I dunno.

And the harm is indeed great. Shopping. Killed me. Need to fast already.
But but but, just like last year's Merdeka eve, I got a free make-up session. Yay. XD

Reminisce. Last year's make-up session with M.A.C in Midvalley.

Smokey effect.

This year's make-up session. This time with Definate (Italian brand niahahaha)

Smokey effect too, but I think I like this one better. ^_^ The make-up artist happened to be of the same age as me omg.

Later on, was supposed to join the crowd outside Sunway for the countdown. The crowd looked lame, so we ended up just hanging out at Coffeebean, and some mamak until dawn. =P

Can you believe I slept from 8 in the morning right till 6 in the evening? I got a shock when I woke up. *smacks self*

So another half a day wasted.

Now I really need to get working.

4 craps:

Pison The Great said...

Fun!!!

But mine is much different this year... :D

More meaningful, I would say, with the spirit to win the games. XD

Yuinyi said...

Merdeka celebration in Singapore, must be different! XD Did you guys countdown?

Liz said...

haha

i was watching korean drama. then look at clock, 12.15am. oh. merdeka dy ah?

=p

Yuinyi said...

Haha cute! You know what, I think that's basically what I do every year too, with this year as an exception. =P

Subscribe