10:41 AM

100 plus Aqtiv.

Posted by Yuinyi |

Regarding the last two posts, I appreciated everyone's comments and advices (some from really unexpected people, thank you!) and wanna thank everyone for showing me that I am not alone. (sings : You are not alone, Micheal Jackson) I was very emotional, but I got better. =)

I'm accepting the fact that YES I am failing Calculus and I might have to retake it next semester. So, whatever it is, if I have to retake, I'll retake. Then take Calculus 3 in Summer. *shrugs*

My last paper was today, C++!

Now I can relax, sleep and go shopping for my mask and if possible my outfit, play more frisbee, and sleep more.

Yay.

Now I'm addicted to 100 plus Aqtiv. It's like really nice, I'm drinking it like drinking water. *smacks self*

4 craps:

maggiesedapgiler said...

i guess we're in the same boat. calculus is the culprit!

Yuinyi said...

Hahah to hell with Calculus! Yeah! XD

Pison The Great said...

And chem. :P

Yuinyi said...

And chem! *toast* XD

Subscribe