6:17 AM

Before I Indulge In C++

Posted by Yuinyi |

I'm gonna do this tag, since Liz insisted I do it. XD

Rule: each player of this game starts out off with 15 weird things/habits/little known facts about yourself. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own weird things/habits/little known facts as well as state this rule clearly. At the end, you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names. No TAG backs

Okay I'm not gonna elaborate, since C++ is waiting for meee... XD

1) I'm a JPA scholar, I know almost nothing about what's happening around me because I don't read/watch the news. (Heck I didn't know who is Obama until my friend looked at me with that expression on his face and told me =P)

2) I have 6 piercings now. Enough. =P

3) I love C++ but hate it at the same time.

4) Sometimes I think so much, I can't sleep.

5) I always stare at the menu for a very long time whenever I go to a restaurant to eat because I can't decide. (I want to eat everything HAHA)

6) High heels boost my confidence.

7) I like to make-up and look nice whenever I feel like it, even if I'm just going out for mamak.

8) I'm currently addicted to white stuff. White cars, white bags, white shoes, white heels, white whatever.

9) I MUST turn on my laptop everyday, and take a look at facebook and my blog, before studying.

10.) I am looking forward yet dreading the holidays.

11) I almost applied to go to Australia. Imagine if I'm in AUSMAT!!

12) I love Disney.

13) My playlist consists of songs from Elvis Presley and Paul Anka all the way to Greenday and Linkin Park.

14) I don't understand Dota. HAHA

15) I am very malas to find people to tag.

Done! As for who I tag, fact 15 answers it.
Alright, C++!


My deepest condolences to Thanuja and her family. I missed you, only to find out about the news after not hearing from you for such a long time. I wish I could be there for you, like you were for me. Be strong gal.

Subscribe