10:00 AM

I am blogging because..

Posted by Yuinyi |

1. I am totally bored. Nolah, taking a break. =P
2. Daryl asked me why I didn’t update. XD
3. I feel like it?
4. I got tagged by Vanny, but hey Van, I did that tag before lol.
5. Physics. Ugh.
6. I’m so sleepy!!
7. I’m totally bored.

You know it’s funny how I had so much on my mind just now, and when I start typing, I just go totally blank. Hmm.

Anyways since I am here blogging, before I go back to my books, I’m taking the chance to wish Nadira a VERY Happy Birthday!! You're 17!! And keep that mask!! XD

I’ve just watched Freedom Writers again yesterday. Totally awesome. =P

Okay beware, I’m going to whine. HAHAHA

Time’s passing by really fast, again. Three more weeks and it’s finals and then I’m off to being a pig in Melaka. You know what’s bad? Three weeks doesn’t seem enough for me to cram all my Physics, Calculus, C++ and Civilization into that tiny little brain of mine. Can some bio students like expand my brain or something? XD

Heck, look at my timetable for Finals.

25th (Saturday) – Civilization (most probably)
28th (Tuesday) – Calculus AND Physics
29th (Wednesday) – C++

So great right. How the hell am I going to cram Calculus, Physics and C++ in like TWO days?

*sigh*

*end of whines*

Oh wait, and you know what’s really bad? The t-shirts for IE Club will only be ready two weeks from now, because I WAS SO FORGETFUL I forgot to settle it during the holidays (I really thought I had it settled and I can get the T-shirts by next week). *sigh* Someone smack me please, because two weeks from now, everyone will be so busy studying (ME TOO), but I guess I’ll just have to get it done with. What to do, I am so careless. =.=

And then after Finals (I’m gonna finish on WEDNESDAY! YAY, but no yay because it’s such a rush. XD) it’ll be holidays. As much as I want to go back and indulge in whatever nice food in Melaka (oh gosh fatness), and the air con and being able to drive around, it’s gonna be much of a hell for me as well. I’ll be rotting. And getting fat. Oh and working maybe, which I am still contemplating because I wanna go on trips with my friends. =P OH YES, start applying to universities as well! And I’m gonna miss Cemara. Yes, you heard me right. Two months! TWO WHOLE MONTHS!

I love both Melaka and Cemara. Melaka because of all the luxuries I get to indulge in, Cemara because of the non-boring life. HAHA.

Okay this is really the end of my whines today.

I’m gonna go kick some Physics ass!!
(don’t know why, I feel so motivated to study today HAHAHAH)

*bury self in books*

3 craps:

Pison The Great said...

Irony. Non-boring life in Cemara, ha? :P

Liz said...

lol

bio students cant help u. i cant even expand my own brain. lolz!

Yuinyi said...

Pison, yea what! XD

Liz, haha nvm you next time go create some new tech or something to expand human brain capacity. =P

Subscribe