12:00 PM

PMR!!!

Posted by Yuinyi |

Somebody smack me because I did not realise it's PMR tomorrow, eh today! And guess what, my sis is taking the exam. And I didn't know it's today.


Not until she told me, that is. I was like, whaattt??


Gawd, my little sister is taking the PMR already! She's 15 already? Seriously speaking I never really thought of her as a Form3 student. She's always at most Standard 6 to me. With her size, with the way she manja around with everyone, seriously 15 already??


I know I sometimes brush you off when you try to manja (and get too annoying), and I hug you less now, but you know I love you right? LOL just don't annoy me too much. XDXD


So anyway honey, ALL THE BEST in your PMR!! It's just PMR but.. don't panic, stay focused, don't worry, read the questions properly, have enough sleep, take BRANDS early morning, yada yada yada...


GOOD LUCK!!

Subscribe