2:14 PM

Sunglasses and Masks

Posted by Yuinyi |


Deng!

(haha I learnt that from Daryl)

Okay. Finals in... approximately 5 days time. Finishing on WEDNESDAY! Then I can venture out and find my Cinderella story mask for the Majlis Anugerah thingy. Before I headache what to wear (that will still abide to the rules =.=) to go with that.

Can't wait for exams to be over.

I've decided that I won't be working *sigh, no income* because I've been persuaded to join Malaysian Ultimate League, er it's frisbee lah. (although I suck LOL) That means I have to come back every two weeks. Hmm..

Lately I'm again amazed by how small the world really is. I just found out that Fara Ain, my long lost (ok not lost) best best friend knows Hafidz. O.o And then Vanny told me she knows Vinnie. Woo, Vanny knows Vinnie. Rhymes! XD

Happy Birthday in advance, Fara! I doubt I'll be blogging anytime soon, until Finals end. Huhu~
Remember I used to tell you everything? I still have those soft toys you gave me. ^_^ It used to be us - You, me, Vanny - in Standard 6 LOL. So young.

Empirical Report presentation tomorrow. Finally!! After that I'll concentrate on Physics and Calculus and C++. Mugging mugging mugging. =.=

One final random statement: I am getting fat. Again. Chubby face. *screams*


For some reasons, Yuinyi feels very bad and saddened.

2 craps:

Pison The Great said...

I wonder who the cameraman is.... :D

He's so talented!

Yuinyi said...

*rolls eyes*

Thanks to the person in the picture for looking nice. HAHAHA

Subscribe