3:33 AM

The Other Brother.

Posted by Yuinyi |

Gosh I can finally catch a breath!

I promised myself I'm gonna sleep like a pig and spoil myself sick today before continuing with my studies tomorrow!! XD

One extra reason to pamper myself - Daryl's birthday!!!! (okay that's just a lame excuse for myself but still.. =P)

I know I wished you already but, HAPPY BIRTHDAY khai kor!!! *fireworks* You'd better be happy today or I'll smack your head hard! =P Go pamper yourself or something! *grins*

You know what, I actually don't have any picture with you at all! Omg. What kind of khai kor are you, never ask me to camwhore with you!! And we knew each other for 8 years already? (although officially 3 years plus lolx) XD Next time we take a picture together okay? *reminder to self*

Thank you for everything! All the petrol wasted to fetch me here and there. Oh yes, and the top, really lah, it's nice, I will wear it out! *grins*

Yay! Just promise me one thing.

HAVE A GREAT DAY!! (make sure you do!)



Later : It has been raining a lot lately. As much as I love the rain (it's so cooling!), angry loud scary thunderstorms scare the hell out of me. -__-

*so tired. Nap time!*

2 craps:

Anonymous said...

omgawd ~ u make my day la thanks, didnt expect this at all =.="

Yuinyi said...

Hahah no prob! =) I'm glad you're happy!

Subscribe