8:40 AM

I Cried Watching Bleach.

Posted by Yuinyi |

Yea I did. Never thought I would. =P


But really, I love this one!! It's much better than "Memories of Nobody"! The fighting scenes are so cool. =P And I've ALWAYS loved Toushirou!!!! He's like so small and yet so COOL (and sometimes cold yet funny)! And that amazing Bankai of his. Oh and he looks really cute when he's young. *aaawww* XD XD

Oh and then there's Kenpachi who's so insanely strong and loves to fight for no reason. I don't even want to mention that drug addict look paired with that super spikey long hair with bells dangling at the end of each spike. And that annoyingly cute Vice Captain of his, the one with pink hair yes. LOL

Did I mention I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE Renji? I have his pic up on my wall! =P That red long red hair made me fell in love at the first sight!! (when he came to the real world to capture Rukia, gosh I so remember that). I remember how cool it was when he fought with Ichigo when Rukia was in trouble. I'll never forget that! Although he seems to be getting uglier each day (hey is the artist slacking or what?), I still love him!!

(Don't you agree he's hot? XD)

And there's the Captain Commander. That old taicho as Pison puts it. XD Never liked him much. Old guy with again, insanely strong power. With his age (judging by how long his beard is XD), you'll be surprised when he takes off his robes. That super muscular body (and a little too big too), I wonder how he managed to keep it so fit and not turn saggy. Nevermind his forever closed eyes. Made me laugh so much when he opened one eye and peeped during the fight in Diamond Dust. LMAO.
How can we EVER forget Byakuya. Handsome, cool, cold, nice jet black hair, and superb Bankai! Come to think of it, has Ichigo really ever beaten him? Hmm.. Anyways I love it when Byakuya appears. He's always obeying orders and it's so funny sometimes he tries to help so subtly and then buat tak tau because it is somehow against the orders. XD

I also think old guy Urahara Kisuke is seriously so funnily cool. =P He reminds me of a character in Fruit Basket (forgot the name, the dog guy HAHA) And he+catwoman Yoruichi seem to know almost everything. Wonder why he always keeps his hat on (even in the house!!). So scorchingly sunny meh? =P
Ichigo. What else can I say? The what-the-heck-I-don't-give-a-damn-about-rules guy. Tak mati mati eventhough seriously injured already. His power seems to have no limit. XD Main character mah. But seriously his hollow transformation and his Bankai are damn cool!

And you know, most of all I love Bleach because it makes me gasp (with the twists), cry (oh the super touchy moments) and laugh (really stupid and downright funny moments even when things are so serious XD). I love the opening and ending songs. I love the song they play when Ichigo's winning a battle. XD
Of course, the fighting scenes as well.

And all these addiction frenzy starts with me wondering, what could possibly be so nice about an anime called BLEACH (Bleach? cuci baju? LOL) that my brother was so into it??
Oh I so heart it already!
*psst* I think I forgot to mention, but I was actually talking about Diamond Dust Rebellion. XD

4 craps:

tachimurakiyuri said...

Diamond dust rebellion out ald?

I wan ! I wan !

Gimme!

Daigure Hyorimone

Can't wait to see this

Yuinyi said...

YES it' out!! XD Very nice!!

Pison The Great said...

It's not nice at all...

It's great!

I like it when I did that Getsuga Tenshou on the dragon's head. I look so cool. Haha... Sangat hebat dan mantap. :D

Yuinyi said...

When YOU did it? Aiseh, perasannyaaa..... XD

Wake up, Hafidz. HAHAHA XD

Subscribe