5:54 AM

Woot!

Posted by Yuinyi |

Alrrriiiggghhttt, I've been procrastinating this post for a good few days now. I'm posting it TODAY.

Pretty much same old boring, even back at home. *rots away*

Oh yea, I came back to Melaka and got a surprise. *grins* The Eye on Malaysia is in Melaka. LOL I really didn't know that until I came back and saw the signboard on the road. Woo. Like, they actually brought the whole damn thing here. From KL. HAHAHA. I find it hilarious really. I mean, like what's the pointttt???

So right now I basically have nothing else to do, except watching tv, going online, and settling my university applications.

I feel much better at home. But I'm still going crazy. LOL *smacks self*

Oh before I run off, GOOD LUCK to everyone taking exams! SPM-ers, STPM-ers. *wish for it to end quickly so that I can have my friends back* =P

2 craps:

Wei Young said...

Agree with you... It's so boring in home.

Thus, always stay online recently to keep in contact with friends, especially those Intec ones.

Happy holiday!

Yuinyi said...

LOL exactly what I have been doing. Wake up, sit in front of the computer, spend the rest of the day, and then go back to sleep. =P

Subscribe