12:15 AM

Section 18 New Look

Posted by Yuinyi |

Thanks to the faulty internet connection in Cemara which has been down since morning (it was so nice for the past few days, why crash tiba tiba???) I had to drag myself up, pack up my laptop, and drag myself all the way with my heavy laptop to Pak Li to have some access to the Internet.

When I arrived at Pak Li, *jaws dropped* omg unbelievable. It's FULL. I've never seen Pak Li FULL. Like, there's not even a single space for me!! I looked here, looked there. Nope. Not a single place for me to sit and have lunch.
Feeling desperate cause I can't live without the Internet I walked to KFC where there's wireless. *jaws dropped again* Omg KFC Section 18 Shah Alam has been renovated. WOW.

When it's all quiet again. I still hear noises downstairs lol.


And so I settled down and had my lunch here. Right now, I'm happily blogging away at KFC. Wahahaha.

I just don't feel like I'm in Shah Alam at all. It's so.. NOISY. LIVELY. LOL

I see kids running around in KFC. It used to be so empty. I see more Chinese than I usually do. I mean, we hardly see Chinese working adults flocking around here for lunch.

WHAT HAPPENED?

Anyway, I really hope the Internet connection in Cemara gets well soon. I need you!!! Can you believe I sat in front of my laptop for half an hour thinking of what to do when I woke up this morning and I can't connect to the Internet?

So please, don't leave me!! XD

6 craps:

Wei Young said...

I'm gonna visit it=)

~AmY~ AmylopectiN said...

Yo!
You know, I heard from CJ that gt ppl go complain to the City Council abt KFC section 18.
That's why they renovated.. Haha XD

Yuinyi said...

Yea Wei Young, you should!

Wow, people actually complained?? hahahaha it's so much better now!

Chin Jian said...

lol
Maybe it is time to boycott mcd since kfc looks so grand..

Yoke Peng 玉萍 said...

wow! KFC looked so different.

Yuinyi said...

But I love McD's fries and burgers!!

Haha yokepeng, different right. It's like black and white and red. =)

Subscribe