10:02 AM

Packing Up

Posted by Yuinyi |

I'm going back! Yes I am!

Packing up my stuff right now. I didn't know my bags are so tiny! How come I can't fit everything in?! *frus* Tell me I'm a bimbo but everything I have here seem so important I have to bring them back! XD

Okay so I have to put aside some unnecessary stuff. =.=

Omgosh. I'm going back. It was pretty boring here. It will be pretty boring back home as well, with everyone having exams. Sigh.

I'm still pretty undecided about some stuff. But I guess I have to make a choice. I don't even know why I'm putting myself through this. =.=

Okay. Going back. Melaka here I come!








OMG WAIT.




Miaw Jyi. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH.


I don't have a phone to sms you!!!! You know I love you right??? Present on the way!!! XD


Okay, chiaoz! =)

4 craps:

Pison The Great said...

You look beautiful. :D

Yuinyi said...

Hahaha thank you, I know. =P

Hey you don't compliment me much do you? XD

Pison The Great said...

You can count them, I guess. :P

Yuinyi said...

LOL I would have smacked your head if you're with me now. XD

Subscribe