1:27 PM

Masks and Wasabi Cake.

Posted by Yuinyi |

I'm absolutely loving this story. Made me cry like hell. It's so freaking touching. (Hilary Swank again?) Omgosh my eyes are still red.

Okay *snaps* back to reality.

Some updates on recent events.

The Majlis Anugerah Pelajar - the one I hunted for a mask for. Then they had to cancel the theme last minute. Yes I've learnt how to do the strike. YAY MUAHAHAHA


Before leaving for Kelab Shah Alam. Bus arrived at 6, but oh well, we all follow the Malaysian Rubber Time so the bus finally departed at like 7. =.=

Spot me? =P

Me, Liz, and Foong Yi. I personally thought my mask would have suited Foong Yi's dressing very much. =P

Liz, Hafidz, CK. Uh, speechless.

And that's me and CK!


I seriously had no idea what this mask represents until Miss Deela mentioned Charlie Chaplin. LOL.

Heroic? Dumbotic?

Miss Deela and I! I feel tall

Group photo!

Sunglasses at a masquerade themed dinner? Hmm... *plays James Bond theme song* (I know we looked cool. XD)

Another group one, taken using a DSLR. (jealous)



Tell me we looked good. HAHA

Tell me that again. Yea we looked good right. =P


Next up, outing /Jiamun's birthday surprise. Although her birthday is in another less than a month. =P



Deng deng deng!


Standard procedure: Make a wish..




Cut the cake...



Wait what's this? Wasabi? Cake? Wasabi+cake?

Flawless. Too bad for the unlucky one who got this piece. =P

I don't know why but I like this picture. XDXD



Awww.. aren't they like so cute?



Princesses and bodyguards. XD

Okay. So tired uploading and rearranging photos. And I'm starting to feel bored. *zzz*

Waiting. For what? I don't know.

And to Jian Wei, I saw your comment, thanks, it really made my day. You always make my day. LOL thanks for reminding me I'm a strong bimbo. XD

2 craps:

Pison The Great said...

Dun la make me feel guilty for holding u back...

At least we are waiting for Quantum of Solace. :P

2 DAYS OMG!

Yuinyi said...

In the meantime, I AM bored.

Entertain me!! =P

Subscribe