9:29 AM

I Feel Good

Posted by Yuinyi |

Aaahh.. Haven't felt so good for a long time..!!

A freaking tiring session of frisbee, french fries, frisbee again, shower all for myself (which means I can be inside as long as I want =P), and last but not least, hot chocolate (thanks Sanddy, the one you gave me was the last packet XD)!!

Feels so good.

Probably my happiest day here being alone (alone except for Hafidz's company of course ^_^).

I feel good. I'm not as emotional lately. I'm getting a grip. I have my dossier pretty much settled. So yea, I'm quite happy. =) Haven't seen such happy post in a long time huh. Me too. Kekekeke.

Just one thing. I just got my SOR today. (which is a good thing really cause I don't have to stay another day) I looked at my results for the past year and felt a lil disappointed. It was like improving steadily, even in Spring, until Fall this year, dropped like a bomb. Haigh. Calculus pulled my CGPA down so much.

BUT. No worries. I'll just have to work really hard next semester. *determined* It's gonna be hard, with extra Chem2 that I am applying to take (since UIUC requires Chem2), and Cal3 and Physics2 and Literature and Business. *still determined*

Yay. And I got Full Metal Alchemist to watch, thanks to Beng San. =)

How can I not be happy? XD


I found this in Facebook, Malaysian Ulty Players group. Nice!

2 craps:

SimpleSanddy said...

Lolz... Welcome roomie. U can have more Hot Chocolates if you wish. Juz take lar... ^^

Yuinyi said...

LOL thankss!!!

Subscribe