7:32 AM

I thought it's Monday today

Posted by Yuinyi |

I think I did something very wrong yesterday. *slaps self* Damn. Should have known better. Argh. Forget it.

So, right now I'm in Shah Alam. Again. Yea. Haha. Funny. =.= It's dreadful. It just feels so different being alone here than being alone at home. You can put me under house arrest for a week and I wouldn't mind. Being here, even for a day, it just brings all my spirits down. *smacks self* Heck. Where did that strong kickass girl I told myself I would be go to?

SO. I came back for Mully 08/09. And also some application business which is delaying my trip back home for a day or two. Which sucks once again.

Mully was an eye-opener definitely. I've never really been in a real match before. And it was raining on the first day of Mully. Oh well.

I think I managed to learn a little here and there. Especially on what I need to bring for the second round. =.= But I think I still suck. And yes, I'm totally not anywhere near confident. Heck I was nervous. I didn't know what to do.

So yeah. I'm a pretty dumb person.

Last week in Melaka, I was playing catch-throw with Jas, and after we finished, a group of youngsters came and started training for softball. Gee, I miss that game so much. I almost went up to the coaches and ask if I could join them. Then I remembered that I haven't touched the ball, the bat and the glove for almost two years, so I might just make a fool out of myself trying to pitch. XD Better not.

Also reminded me what a waste it was that I never really got the chance to really get into softball because we didn't have a coach. After my seniors left, (our coach left too) we were only left with whatever me and my friends learnt from them to guide the juniors. Our team went downhill. Sigh.

I wonder what happened to my sec school team. I have a feeling the frisbee team is more popular then the softball team already. LOL

*******************

Suddenly I remembered Christmas is coming. Thanks to the Christmas decorations I saw at Metrojaya Midvalley, even though there's still another one month plus to go. I love Christmas really. The decorations, the songs, the atmosphere, the stay-home movies on tv, the presents (that I don't get because I don't really celebrate it). But you know what I really hate? It's so freaking difficult to get someone to just go, hang out, and countdown with during Christmas eve and I'll get SO bored and just end up staying at home watching TV. And for those who know me well enough, you'll know I'll give anything to go out countdowning at some bar cafe, party, whatever instead of watching TV at home. Sigh.

Chinese New Year is so coming as well. I need money to buy new clothes! I think I'm gonna go work in December. Or I'm screwed!

Oh yea I just finished Survivor Micronesia yesterday (it's the 16th season, yea I don't follow Survivor) thanks to Hafidz, the Survivor addict (you need rehab seriously =P). I'm telling you Ozzy was like so ROMANTIC during the last tribal council. I heart Ozzy. Yay.

For tonight, I'm just gonna have to find something to entertain myself with.

It's dreadful. Really.

I think my posts are getting more and more random. I start talking nonsense in my blog already =P

2 craps:

Pison The Great said...

Why was it an eye-opener?

And did you enjoy the Micronesia? :D

You should go to rehab as well for ur randomness... :P

Yuinyi said...

LOL basically because I was at lost in the game and also at lost because I didn't bring this, didn't bring that? =P Oh and because I see everyone going really fast. XD

Haha ok la, enjoyed. Happy? =P

We go rehab together? LOL

Subscribe