4:24 AM

All the little things

Posted by Yuinyi |

There are so many little things that irritate me.

Like,

I really feel annoyed and irritated when someone nudges me or messages me online, and doesn't give me a reply after I replied.

I feel really irritated that I am still caught in between and don't know where to go.

I feel really irritated because of _______ which I really want to mention but I can't.

I feel so irritated because I am losing my options.

I feel so irritated when I feel like I became solo queen.

I feel irritated by my habit of procrastination.

I feel very mad because some people are so selfish.

I feel so irritated because my doddleboard calendar thingy won't stick to the wall and it keeps falling.

I feel very annoyed with myself because I don't dare to ask the things I want to ask because it's awkward.

I also feel really disappointed because the shops around here closes so early and I cannot have yumcha session till late at night. And there's no Redbox.


I'm really happy lately. But little things annoy me from time to time.

P/S: I miss yumcha and Redbox!

6 craps:

cherylyn said...

yuin yi, i got the exact feeling of blogging on something like this. so many irritating and annoying things happening around me too. haha, felt so deja vu.

anyway, do take care. you should tune in to sampat.fm one of these days when we are on air. we got karaoke segment too. :D

Yuinyi said...

Hahahha sampat.fm? Cool! Ahahah no prob, you take care too! :D

KeL-V-En said...

i feel irritated when u ask me for fashion advice..

oops, this post is sposed 2 be bout u.. XD

Yuinyi said...

Yer! Why you like that one!!! XD Sorry lor!!!! =P

KeL-V-En said...

hahaha.. sorry lo.. reli dono how 2 help u ma feel irritated la.. haha

Yuinyi said...

I feel like adding to the list, you know Kelvian. :(

Subscribe