9:28 PM

Of Ketupat, Rendang Tok and Bunga Api. :)

Posted by Yuinyi |

Have I mentioned how much I love people in UIUC?

Raya celebration this morning was awesome!! It feels so much like home in that tiny Asian American Studies Centre building. All the awesome awesome fooooodd!! And awesome awesome people!! To top it off, we even had an awesome karaoke session!!
And the night before, we played with bunga api! My favourite!!! :D
This is one shit cool picture. Sorry I can't help it. It's too cool.

This is another super cool one. I need to get some skills from this guy.
So back to the celebration this morning!
Alina, our MASA president, who looks reaaallyy gorgeous in her kebaya! And she's really tall too!
Amar and I!
Isa and I! Because we are both green! :D And because this picture makes me look so tall. Kekeke
Taqi! Bank Negara scholar. It took us so long to get a decent picture because he couldn't keep his eyes open. XD
Fredddyy!! All time favourite guy because he does homework all the time, hence a motivation for myself (eh elehhh) and because he is so easy to bully. XD
Karaoke session! So gooooodd!!
Way to go girls! And erm, guy!! XD
This is only like one fifth of everyone in there!! It's just too bad we had to leave earlier. Despite the gloomy weather, and the rain, it was so much fun! Thanks MASA! I love you people! Yay! XD
It is supposed to be a really busy weekend for me with tests, quizzes, and tests coming this week. And homework dues as usual. But it's RAYA!!

So I guess it's an all nighter tonight. XD
Before that! Some pictures from The Fray's concert. :)


Awesome right.

Sanddy called tonight. *happy* She was like, "Hello dear! How are you??" And I was like, okaaayyy who is this woman calling me dear, "Uhhh who are you?" And she goes, "Me laaahhh, your ex roommate!! Don't recognize my voice mehhh!!" And then all the screaming. Okay not that bad but I was so excited! So nice to hear from you Sanddy!

:)

Ciaoz! Homework time!

2 craps:

syzn n her fragile heart said...

i heart your green kebaya!

authentic~

i like!!! =)

Yuinyi said...

Thanks!! It's my favourite piece, and I'm going to have to wear it for the next three years. LOL

Subscribe