11:23 PM

Plastic Bags.

Posted by Yuinyi |


"If you call me, I might cry, and then you might cry too."

Sigh. I hate talking to you (of course not). That itself made me teary eyed.


Today, my D3000 is supposed to have arrived. And it is supposed to be in my loving arms by now. They came, and I "was not home" to sign the package. BUT I WAS HOME!! Okay maybe I was sleeping. >.<

Wth.
I'm gonna stay home all day tomorrow and wait for my camera!

Food issues. With my current housemates, food supply goes down REALLY fast. We finish a loaf of bread within one and a half day. We finish our milk in like three days. We finish our eggs in a week. Need to go shopping for food again this weekend. >.<

Oh I am actually supposed to be watching movies and some 'really sick' (as the captain Joann likes to put it) tournament videos with the Ultimate girls. But I chose to stay home and... STUDY. Believe it. I stayed away from my laptop for 2 hours. It was like torture. I feel guilty enough for slacking off these few days. I'm actually not THAT busy yet, because my physics class only starts during the second half of the semester. And I see everyone around me getting SO FREAKING busy, and all I have to do every week is

1. Calculus homework
2. Statics homework
3. Read up for Asian American Studies
4. Work at the lab for ME 170
5. Study for Calculus quizzes

And I have been managing all that with extra time to spend online and watching movies. Don't ask me why I have so much time!! My physics classes are yet to begin! I feel really guilty when I am on MSN and my housemates are studying. Or doing homework. Or doing something productive.

So I have decided that tonight I am going to STUDY. (It'll probably be really hard to get me back to my books after this sigh)

Because I screwed my second Calculus quiz today. I was pretty confident it wouldn't be tough. And I don't think it was!! But I just blanked out. I hate it whenever that happens. We actually did one question similar to the question in my quiz, and I FORGOT how to do it. Gaaahh.

But anyway there'll be a party to meet up with the Ultimate people tomorrow. Friday night party. I can't wait. Woots. Don't worry I'll be a good girl. :)

On my 4th episode of Grey's Anatomy. It made me cry today. T.T

So I am gonna start all the mugging. And get my headaches. And snack on the huge pack of Hersheys Chocolates that my aunt brought when she visited. >.<
Why must I have chocolates in my fridge!!

Subscribe