6:49 PM

While I Am Happy

Posted by Yuinyi |

So I'm in tremendously good mood today. Why?

1. My Calculus test 1 result was actually better than what I expected. And it was above the average score. And the fact that I couldn't do this particular question AT ALL (which will cost me up to 20 points - TWENTY) and I ended up coming up with my own technique to do it and I was so pretty sure that I was gonna flunk that question, but when I got back the paper, turns out that my technique was actually CORRECT and I only lost two points on that question for a careless mistake. Wow. LOL

2. It's a freaking FRIDAY! :D

3. I could do all three questions in my Statics hour exam today! Yay! This is like a new record. I never knew how to do anything, even in Intec. XD Just one thing bugging me, the fact that it seemed so easy for me, did I really do it correctly? o.O

4. Hanging out with a bunch of my favourite people today - later. :)

5. Paintball tomorrow!

6. :)


So it seems like I am not exactly flunking anything as bad as I thought I would be - YET. It's good to indulge in good times like this while it lasts. Two weeks later, I might be dead from Physics already. So. While I still live. :)

Asian Food Fest was today, and to be frank, it wasn't as huge of an event as I thought it would be. There were just several booths - among the ones that I saw was from Malaysia (of course), Singapore, Thai (I think), Taiwan (I think - or was it China), Korea (did I see Korea?). XD

Oh the drizzle all day made it even less hippy. I myself was too lazy to try out stuff because I was holding an umbrella and a book in one hand, and my handbag in another. I actually did not try the roti jala! I love roti jala! Gosh what is wrong with me!

One Singaporean guy was promoting ondeh-ondeh. He was telling me that the green round thing is really yummy and sweet and there's coconut in it. I feel really evil when I smile at him and said, yeah I know what it is. (while in my heart: I came from Melaka, dude) XD And as much as I wanna try it out (it looked really tempting!) I smiled, said sorry and walked away. Because I was HUNGRY and I wanted RICE for lunch!

I was reading through pinkpau's blog and came across this blog called A Singapore Taxi Driver's Story. My next favourite blog! Loving the stories. And I am so amazed that this guy has a degree from Stanford and is now driving a taxi around. Seeing that in the introduction already made me wanna read his stories.

The only thing about this whole good-mood-happy-friday thing is the rain. The drizzle which has been going on since morning. As much as I love rainy days (back in Malaysia, TOTALLY), it's another thing about rain in the US. It's cold already, and when it rains, it gets so gloomy. AND the drizzle! Maybe I am weird but I just feel that when it drizzles over here, the raindrops are extra TINY and it's different from the drizzle in Malaysia and the thing is, bringing an umbrella around doesn't make any difference. You get wet anyway. So I decided to just screw the umbrella today.


After dinner:

How can I not love these people. Keng and Yik Han came to my apartment and started fixing mine and Pui Yin's dressers, which stood there unfixed for a month already. XD And he said he'll come again tomorrow to help finish it! Yaayy!!
Gotta love 'em.

We played Poker. THEY played. I just stood around and watched. Because I don't play Poker. I don't know why but I just find all these gambling games (even if they don't gamble) you know that includes cards, mahjong, etc, boring. Maybe it's just my mindset. XD

So I became the photographer. Whee.
It lasted till 1.30 a.m. Sigh these people. :)
Patrick tried to act scary/cute/I don't know.
He then wanted to play with my camera (very childish! he didn't wanna let me have it back! XD) and got obsessed with taking pictures of people's butt. There's really a whole album of everyone's butt in my camera now. Guess who this one belongs to. XD
Time to sleep. Paintball tomorrow! :D
P/S: FlashForward. OMG.

Subscribe