2:32 AM

Unbeautiful

Posted by Yuinyi |

I am getting so frustrated with UPS. My camera did not reach me for the second time now. To think that I stayed home all day (I didn't even go out for lunch!) for it, and it still didn't reach me. Don't you think they should at least call if they are knocking on my door and no one answers the door? UPS Malaysia called me when they were delivering my stuff!! >.< This is so gonna spoil my entire weekend, just thinking about it.

If all American parties involves drinking, then I really think Friday night parties will be really boring for me. Sigh. Aside from talking and socializing, there isn't really much to do. From my first experience of a Friday night party.

Gaah. So currently I am dealing with my hair issue. Again. I thought I got over it. Now I really want to have my hair long and flowing again. Short hair makes me look so chubby. And unpretty. I really gotta stop looking at my old pictures, and pictures of other people with nice long hair. =.=

I'm gonna wait BESIDE the door ALL DAY on Monday until I get my package. Yes that's what I'm gonna do.

Oh! I'm wishing everyone Selamat Hari Raya and Maaf Zahir Batin! ;) We get to play fireflowers tomorrow at the quad! Omg I am so bringing my flashlight disc. Woots!

It's a cold night! Goodnight!!

2 craps:

Yoke Peng 玉萍 said...

UPS will leave a note outside your door telling you what time they will arrive the next day if you did not answer the door.

Yuinyi said...

No! They left the note saying WHICH day they'll come, but there's no TIME!! And I cannot schedule a specific time!! >.<

Subscribe