11:31 PM

Mirror mirror

Posted by Yuinyi |


I told myself I'd be a good girl and study today.

I've completely lost my mood to study. I did read up for my AAS though, since it's fiction and I think it is a nice article. Romance of Magno Rubio, by Carlos Bulosan.

I don't know if it's just the fact that tomorrow is Monday so it sucks, or if it is because how some people are so blind to see what I mean, or if it's just me being so stupid and upset about stuff that I shouldn't be upset about.


Or maybe it is the Calculus book. I find it really hard to understand. I miss my green Calculus book. Can you believe I am saying that?




"Mirror mirror hanging on the wall
You don't have to tell me whose the biggest fool of all
Mirror mirror I wish you could lie to me
And bring my baby back, bring my baby back to me. "

- Mirror, mirror (M2M)


I think I am gonna get a sorethroat. *coughcough*

2 craps:

SimpleSanddy said...

Hey dear, good luck. I'm also striving here. Hav been quite bz lately. *hugs*

(p/s: I recognize the hp thingy I gav u!!! Haha... De "giraffe" u gav me is on my friege but Alicia 4got 2 bring her DONKEY) Lolz...

Yuinyi said...

Hahaha I'm starting to get headaches with work already, although I am still practially the one with the least work now among the others here. >.<

Hahah post a pic!! XD I miss having you two as housemates!!

Subscribe