10:58 AM

Asian Idol Hady Mirza?

Posted by Yuinyi |

Yes we got our Asian Idol.

Hady Mirza?

This is so totally UNEXPECTED!!!!!
OMG!

I had expected maybe Jacklyn or Mike or Mau to win but not him! I guess he probably won because of his looks.

Okay I admit I had followed Singapore Idol and had been crazy over him. His voice was the best among the rest of the contestants, obviously. But not THAT good seriously! Jac was way way way much better than him. In fact, I thought he was the weakest among the six idols. And he won.

So unexpected. Really.

But still, can't deny he is cute. I still like him.

By the way, I think the song "Berserah" that he sang was one of Taufik Batisah's (the first Singapore Idol) song!! Correct me if I'm wrong. XD

*winks*

4 craps:

Anonymous said...

he won for just one reason! we had to vote for 2 so obviously we picked the best followed by the worst! And everyone did that same thing and guess who won .... the worst !!!!!

Yuinyi said...

Really? haha i thought it was his looks?

Pison The Great said...

both reasons made him emerged as the winner!!!!

I want Jac to win!!

Her voice is very magical... Hehehe....

Im proud to be Malaysian!!!

Yuinyi said...

yealo!! I wanted her to win too! She was really spectacular up there!! She did us Malaysian proud!

Subscribe