12:25 AM

Merry Christmas!

Posted by Yuinyi |

It's finally Christmas!


I can't believe I actually stayed away from blogging for the past five days. I have no idea how my days went by.

Anyway, it was just too bad I didn't get to go for the Christmas countdown yesterday. =(

So basically I just stayed at home and watch tv while waiting for anyone to call me. Plus, I was feeling kinda sick yesterday too. That's all just too bad eh?

Oh but I am so getting used to it. (Do I sound really desperate?)

But anyway, here's some pictures of Melaka's very own Portuguese Settlement. I dropped by the night before Christmas Eve. Every year during Christmas, it'll be decorated with lights and Christmas trees and snowmen and joy and laughter. This year's no exception. =)

This house is all set for Christmas!

Everyone's crowding around, I can't even get a proper view! XD

Twinkle twinkle little stars~



Of course, must have Mr. Santa Claus. This one is riding on a motorbike! What happened to the sleigh?

And the blue snowman! It's so cute. =)

It's a street filled with lights, joy, and laughter.

Got rabbits also! Eh no, it's reindeers pulling the sleigh. *laughs*

The huge Christmas tree where everyone is crowding around to take pictures.

Peace and Merry Christmas, says my sister.

Last but not least, it's bedtime so say goodnight to my dear little teddy. =P

So once again, here's wishing everyone a very Merry Christmas!!

*winks*

Subscribe