8:57 AM

Symptoms of the Deadly Disease--> Boredom

Posted by Yuinyi |

It's not even Christmas yet and I am already thinking of the New Year. Reason? I'll most probably be staying at home watching tv on Christmas, so there's basically NOTHING to look forward to except the New Year countdown. *sigh*

*Hint: Will someone like DATE me? Okay not date lah. I just want to go out on Christmas Eve! *laughs*

Speaking of the New Year countdown. Every single year at this time, I watch the Singaporean Channel 5 and every single year I see this advertisement on the New Year countdown at Vivocity. And every single year I'd secretly wish I could go! This is pathetic. This year I see the advertisement again and I so badly want to go out there and party!! Too bad it's in Singapore and I don't happen to have any tickets! *pout*

I don't know for sure how nice it is, but it sure seemed really cool!

And I just came across this website Youth.Sg Blog which is giving away free passes to the party!! OMG.

There's no way I'd be able to go even if I get the passes anyway. *pout again*

Too bad. I am so jealous of whoever gets to go. I bet Hady Mirza will be there. And many many more.

And don't ask why I have been blogging like everyday. Remember I said I am so very bored? I am, seriously. I am dying here.

Michelle just dropped by here just now and asked me,

"Eh I'm reading your blog. You very free hoh?"

YALAH!

There's almost nothing I can do online anymore.

You know what I do everyday? I wake up in the afternoon (don't ask), have lunch, go online (check mail, friendster, facebook, blog), watch Bleach, watch watever I can get my hands on, prepare dinner, take a bathe, go online again although I don't know what else to do, watch tv while going online, sleep at around 2 to 3. And in between, I blog lah of course. Like, what else can I do????!!!!

Oh yes, I'm attempting to go jogging again. My dad was like, "Are you fine? You sick ah?" Anyway he has been trying to get me to jog since I came back from Shah Alam.

First attempt, worked out fine! I even joined aerobics.
Second attempt, failed. It looked like it was going to rain.
Third attempt, failed also. Looked like going to rain also. Vanny not here also. X(
Fourth attempt, still not attempted. That'll be tomorrow. Eh, I got appointments. Looks like failed also.

So much for going jogging and working out.

I'm done with Bleach anyways. Still waiting for Episode 153 to be out. While waiting, trying to watch Naruto, since everyone has been saying it is so nice.

That's all my symptoms of being overly bored. Thinking about New Year when it's not even Christmas. Blogging everyday. Attempting to work out. Going online everyday. Watching as much anime as possible.

And blogging everyday.

8 craps:

SimpleSanddy said...

Oh dear, I can really sense ur boredom. It's too strong that even I who is now in KL can feel ur aura...
Eh, I tot u said SAT 2 ruined ur holidays? Haha... n now u r BORED?
I'm enjoying my holidays throughly leh.
Well, wish u all de best for a date on Christmas. ^^
Hope dis comment will keep u bz reading awhile and 4get abt ur boredom.
Keke...

Yuinyi said...

HAHA oh thank you very much for your concern and for trying to keep me busy. Lol. It did sort of ruined my holidays, but oh you know la, when we got so many things to do, we complain; when we got nothing left to do, we complain also. That's human nature, no? XD

CJ said...

lol
This disease is too contagious la.....
I'm so far away.....
Still, I'm infected by boredom too!

Haha
While, looking at the bright side.....
We'll be back in 2 weeks time!

Merry Christmas
Happy New Year

Yuinyi said...

Haha looks like this disease is really deadly.

Haha bright side? The thought of going back makes me feel even worse. Lol.

CJ said...

When we r back, at least got those INTEC n hostel authority ppl kacau us!
lol

I thought that you enjoy staying there?
Then, I've made a mistake la
Haha.....

See you soon o.....

Yuinyi said...

well, yeala.. you have a point. haha i do enjoy intec life, but the thought of going back means studying studying studying and struggling struggling struggling. XD

Yeaps, see you soon!

Schelle said...

eh?? i said datt??? i dun even rmb?? u see u see hw bz n occupied i am.. i cnt even find a LITTLE bit of FREE TIME!!!
my goodness!! if im as free as u are i'l definatly enjoy my days b4 its over
eh since u so boring go date some ppls la..u say got ppl wanna dat u rite? go for it la.. haha... blueks!! just try it out la... doesnt mean alot anyway. just wasting a lil tym a ppl's money.. hahha.. Xp

Yuinyi said...

haha yes you did la.. you always forgot what you said. XD Oh please, no one's trying to date me. And the one you're talking about, puhhh-leasseee!! No way. I don't know that fella wan la.

Subscribe