11:14 AM

I've Been Tagged!

Posted by Yuinyi |

Since I am so so free, here goes!

LIST OF TOP 5 PRESENTS YOU WISH FOR:

(*note : my birthday is coming people!!)

  1. My own digital camera!!
  2. A new pair of sneakers (Oh I badly need one!)
  3. The lastest Jay Chou album!!
  4. The entire collection of all the TVXQ albums
  5. Anything anyone could ask for (yes, I am that greedy)

THE PERSON WHO TAGGED YOU IS:

Sheng Kai

YOUR 5 IMPRESSIONS ABOUT HIM/HER:

  1. nerdy XD (that was my VERY VERY first impression, really)
  2. cute
  3. skinny
  4. nice hair
  5. baby face *giggles*

THE MOST MEMORABLE THING HE/SHE HAS DONE FOR YOU:

errr... *thinks hard* He calls me Yuinyi and not Joelyn!! People in Intec seldom call me Yuinyi. XD

THE MOST MEMORABLE WORDS HE/SHE EVER SAID:

*thinks very very hard* "Are you sitting on the bench?" Lol does that count? =P

IF HE/SHE BECOMES YOUR LOVER, YOU WILL:

make him work out and eat more =P

IF HE/SHE BECOMES YOUR ENEMY, YOU WILL:

Hmm.. I can get really harsh and evil and cruel and deadly and wicked. Muahahaha

IF HE/SHE BECOMES YOUR ENEMY, THE REASON WILL BE:

Oh I really can't imagine. XD

PASS THIS TO 10 PEOPLE YOU WISH TO KNOW HOW THEY THINK ABOUT YOU:

  1. Siok Shen
  2. Kate
  3. Vanny
  4. Pison the Great
  5. Mei Yueh
  6. CJ
  7. Yen Yi
  8. Cherylyn
  9. L Kent Yee
  10. Manford

4 craps:

사성개 said...

great i'm going to call you yuin yi since no one else call you that

Yuinyi said...

haha thanks! I like the sound of yuinyi better. XD lol

Yen Yi said...

woot~~y u tag me??oh no...
n now i've to write about u...
wakaka...i will~~1 day...
yuin yi...nobody calls u tat mer??
haha...my clone/my twins??haha
LYY..bluekss

Yuinyi said...

haha don't be lazy, just do it laaa. XD

Well, it's because I introduce myself as joelyn. People always have a hard time pronouncing Yuin yi. haha

Subscribe