1:40 AM

Things About Me.

Posted by Yuinyi |

Okay listen up people (whoever bothers to read my ever so insignificant blog) !!

I realised that I've not been exactly hippy and happy and jumping about recently. With all the depression and what not. Alright maybe not DEPRESSION but I have been feeling kinda moody, as you can see from my previous posts. SAT, GPA, SAT, GPA. And also some other tiny miney stuff.

I know I know. Surely you don't think that all I ever do is type type type whatever I feel like into the blog without looking at it back?

Well anyway I'm trying to get back into being hippy and happy and whatever. Yes, smile at me the next time you see me and I might smile back. Happily. =)

In the meantime, I thought I might just let you (again, those who are bothered to read this ever so insignificant blog) get to know me better!

Let's browse through some interesting facts about me. Just move on if you are not interested in interesting facts eh? XD

1. I'm sure you all know I am a GIRL.
2. As stated in my profile, I do crap a lot. And most of the times, people give me that what-is-your-problem look when I do crap.
3. I take coffee everyday when I study until I think it doesn't really have an effect on me anymore.
4. I am emotional. Yes I am. I get attached to people. And I do get mood swings.
5. I am not very sociable. I talk when people talk to me. =)
6. I love art, I hate anything to do with engineering. Seriously.
7. I suck at house-keeping.
8. I used to be so kind and naive, like 'oh do whatever you want to me, I wouldn't get angry. *smiles*." Until I learnt how to be angry.
9. I love good food. Oh yes. I eat whatever that is edible actually.
10. I hate pink. But not guys in pink. *winks*
11. No skirts. At least not yet.
12. Heels? Believe it or not, yes.
13. I absolutely absolutely absolutely LOVE Christmas!!!!
15. I was a nerd. Maybe I still am. What do you think? =P
16. I totally hate Chinese New Year songs.
17. I get contented easily. I don't do extreme.
18. Shopping! I can shop the entire day (from the moment the mall opens up for business till it closes) although my feet would hurt like it's going to break.
19. I get uncomfortable when I have no friends around me.
20. I don't follow Korean drama series. It's all the same old story.
21. When I get angry, I usually keep quiet. Although at the end of the day, I'd wish that I had shouted my lungs out.
22. I support AC Milan because I support Kaka. *giggles*
23. I have absolutely no music background or whatsoever. Although I really would love to learn.
24. I am no banana. Only 60%. =P
25. I love scarves!
26. I'm bad at bowling and snooker.
27. I was slapped by my favourite teacher back in Primary Two because I scribbled on my homework sheets.
28. I have five piercings, in case you haven't noticed. Two on my left ear, three on my right.
29. I need help with my self-confidence.
30. Last but not least, I am a nice person! I'm sure you know that. XD

Interesting eh? *winks*

7 craps:

CJ said...

Hey, what do you mean by 60% banana?
I thought you can speak chinese n english?

Copykate said...

dun be depressed over insignificant sat and cgpa. hmm, at least they're insignificant to me. juz something we have to go thru in life XD

i know, guys in pink are cute! everyone loves it! *giggles*

Yuinyi said...

Cj, that's exactly why I say I am just 60% banana. I can speak chinese, I can even read a tiny bit of it. So I'm not considered 100% banana right? XD

Kate, they are actually pretty insignificant to me too. Compared to other things in the world. XD That's y i dun really mind staying for two years. And ea, guys in pink. Cute!

CJ said...

lol.....
Guys in pink.....
=P

Anonymous said...

yuin yi, that post looks similiar la. haha...
art is number 1.

Yuinyi said...

similar? to?

Yuinyi said...

OH! you mean to yours? *laughs wickedly* Yes, I felt the urge to do that when I saw yours. XD

Subscribe