10:35 AM

Penang, Pangkor, Cameron and Genting.

Posted by Yuinyi |

OMG I am so finally back!!!


I'm sure all of you realised I have been missing in action for a few days?


Well, I just came back from a trip two days ago for your information.

"What?? TWO days ago?? And only now you're posting this up??? Are you dead or what??"

Okay I can already hear some of you yelling. Can't blame me, I needed the photos to be ready. XD No worries, it's all up now.

This trip was organised by some fellow Upper Sixes from Malacca High School --> friends of Manford. I paid RM400 plus, went for 6 days. Almost a week!! My emails were totally stacking up when I returned.

Anyway, I had plenty of fun fun fun! I thought it would be totally weird as I didn't know most of them, BUT it turned out okay! =)

We departed from Melaka on the 9th at around 11 at night and reached Penang, our first destination, at around 6.30 in the morning. We spent the whole day at Penang before heading off to the next destination the next day.

We went up Bukit Bendera. It's my first time!
It was kinda chilly up there. I so love the cool air!! And the view from above, so nice!

I liked this house or whatever building it is. Looked so ancient and haunted eh? XD

Ka-booom!!

Oh I really like this pic!

We were so happy. ^___^

Also, we went to Kek Lok Si and some other temples.

We looked cute right. *laughs* I know I know.

I saw a lot of Siok's relatives. Must be her ancestors or something. Eh, Siok? XD
And this is the very very very large Sleeping Buddha. Not at Kek Lok Si, no. XD

The next day, off to Pangkor Island. It's my first time there too!! (I haven't been to a lot of places in Malaysia to be honest XD)

In the ferry!!

Then, we went up to the open-air. Whoosh, goes the wind! See, Siok is so happy with the wind. She almost didn't want to leave. =P

Splash Splash!

We even went snorkeling. Oh I have ALWAYS wanted to do that!!! Okay maybe I didn't really snorkeled this time because I can't really see well without my spectacles, but I did see some fishes. I should have worn my contact lenses. X(
The beaches and scenery were really beautiful too. One day when I retire, I'd build my own house and settle down there. XD

Oh we even had a BBQ night. =)

I found a Doraemon blanket. Ah Siok, don't laugh. Don't even giggle! Keji...

Then we head off to Cameron Highlands after spending the night at Pangkor Island. Again, I so love the chilly whether!!

And of course, the usual must see in Cameron includes strawberries,

Flowers,
More flowers,

Tomatoes,

Bee farm,
And the Tea Plantation.
Up-close. Tea leaves. =)

Oh so happy playing the swing at the Rose Valley.

I didn't get to play with the swing. X( So I rode on Doraemon!!! XD

It was so cold, I went down with flu. X( Still recovering.



At night, we played with bubbles! Wheee~

And enjoyed some very delicious CENDAWAN GORENG! Yummy yumm yumm!!

Last stop, Genting Highlands!! Cold cold cold. The last time I step my foot on Genting Highlands must be like 10 years ago. Seriously.

Stayed at First World. So packed.

They were all decorated for Christmas.
Did I mention I simply lllloooooveeee Christmas?

Merry Early Xmas!

We reached the highest cinema in Malaysia!!

Being down with flu did not stop me from going to the theme park. I went up almost every single thing. From the lamest Crazy Space Studio to the so totally cool Flying Coaster. I so love Flying Coaster!!!

We got all wet in the boat!

Wanna feed fishes anyone?

We even get to watch the 4D motion picture!

This is the S.H.E. Malaysian version.

And this is the F4. Malaysian version also. XD

Introducing Kelvin (from left), Shortie (erm that's what they call him. *laughs*), Manford, and crazy guy Benny (ex-head prefect. Really don't look like it eh?)

The one thing I did not go up was the Space Shot. I was about to go, but it was SO FREAKING HIGH, I chickened out. Alright go ahead and laugh.

Then, we had to head back home to Melaka. 6 days seemed to pass by so quickly. X(

So, end of story. Now, I have to think of what to do next besides rotting at home. *sigh*



ANYWAY, because of the trip, I missed dear Lisa's birthday, which was on the 13th of December.


10 years of friendship and still counting, babe! Love ya so much! <3>
*psst* A hot guy actually called her up on her birthday as a surprise! *jealous*

Right, took so long to do this. My arms are aching. Lol.

Chaoz!

Subscribe