3:55 AM

What Do You Think?

Posted by Yuinyi |

Okay I am telling you I AM VERY VERY BORED.

See what people say about me! (Based on all the taggings taggings taggings)

1. Cute [oh flattered flattered]
2. Smart [not true not true]
3. Hardworking, when she wants to [er...]
4. Short, small size [*sigh*]
5. Quiet [yes yes]
6. Jay's fan [absolutely!]
7. TVXQ fan [what more can I say?]
8. Chubby [*wails*]
9. Tanned [well... blame it on marching which I absolutely love]
10. Serious in study [oh you don't know me well XD]
11. Always tak jadi yamcha [continue asking me out ya =P]
12. Fast eater [can't deny that]
13. Artistic [Oh THANK YOU]
14. Sleeps very very late [I just don't feel sleepy at as early as 11 =P]
15. ahemm ahemm ahemm [*rolls eyes*]
16. Good sense of style. [REALLY?]
17. Crazy-laugh disorder [Ahahahaha!]
18. Likes to eat a lot. [I gotta agree. Too bad]
19. Outgoing [Not very, I don't think so]

Anyone wants to add? XD

Subscribe