6:38 AM

My Very First Letter To Santa

Posted by Yuinyi |

Dear Santa,

It's the time of the year again! My favourite season of the year! And I am writing this letter to you. I know I haven't once wrote to you in this entire 17 years of my pathetic little life, but I suddenly had the urge to do this (okay I am so very bored) so I hope that this letter will reach you before the big day and that you'll spend some of your precious time reading this. Since I am sending this via email, I'm pretty sure it'll reach in time right? XD

Well Santa, I certainly hope that I am in your Nice and not your Naughty list because I am pretty certain that I have been a nice little girl this year. I did not cry so much. I did not steal. I did not kill. I did not drink. So do shower me with presents!! My socks will be ready and hanging right beside my bed k?

Alright let me just get straight to the point. My Christmas wish list!!

First of all, (as stated in my previous post) I would certainly like to get a new digital camera of my own, for convenience. So that I can take all the pictures I want and put it up on my blog! Of course, for memories too. And remember I always wanted to learn photography? This could be a good start. XD Next, a new pair of sneakers. Well mine is really really koyak already and I am so broke and the new year is approaching. I badly need one. X( The Jay and TVXQ albums aren't necessary so I won't ask for it. See, I am not greedy!!

Another thing, Santa, I just want to have another wonderful semester next year, just like my first semester. Now that the seniors are leaving, I'm still trying to figure out what to do during my free time there. And who am I going to turn to when I get overly depressed over Calculus or GPA or whatsoever. No one to teach me snooker, bowling or ice-skating. No more field trips. And most probably Mei Yueh will fly too. So Santa, just let me get through the next semester well. Hopefully I'll continue make new nice friends and have a memorable semester. More bondings please!

And last but not least, please don't let me be alone this Christmas! XD It's always so hard to get my friends to come out for Christmas. =(

That's all I ask for, Santa!

**********************************************************************************

Have A Merry Christmas Everyone!

*winks*

9 craps:

bruce@shark said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
bruce@shark said...

Haha.. we can have our field trips. Remember who talked the most? Still there for yer XD

And I'm not flying la. You think go those schools listed like JPA is like a 50% chance? Haha i'm fighting with the Malaysians, singaporeans(GOD how to win?) and then the China ppl, Indians, Koreans, Japanese and all the other international students with their long credentials stacking so high up! (So sad.. the US unis take only a small percentage of international students... )Now michigan's out.. I'm not really optimistic to fly. But I'll try my best in the application. =)

Yuinyi said...

haha yea still got one more, but dunno la. He like busy busy busy ny.. XD

Well, I have confidence in you. *winks*

bruce@shark said...

haha...bz bz also he will layan you one kua... *ahem* evil grin

Schelle said...

ey ey ey~!!! who's the 'he'?? manny eh?? hahaha.. blueks~!
oh n hor... u hinting me to go out on xmas isit?!?!?! u arrrr.... not i dun wan ge le~!!!! my mummy's fault!!!!

Yuinyi said...

haha what the heck. stop it with the manny laaa... what a name to give. LMAO.

And yeala! You all one by one everytime fly my kite. Cheryl and Shir sure got church wan lo. You sure dunno got what lo. Jas also not here. Me alone again laaa.. =(

Yuinyi said...

OH MEI YUEH. I missed ur comment. And since when u started that ahem thingy???!!

bruce@shark said...

Since.... I found out that it was so fun? Haha... but i not so obvious. LOL.

Yuinyi said...

Haih. You people. Haih.

I bet he's already figured it out. So embarrassing wan you know. X( My reputation.

Subscribe