6:26 AM

The Girl with the Thickest Skin on Earth

Posted by Yuinyi |

I think I have the thickest skin on earth. Really thick. Ah Siok will know what I'm talking about. But oh, who cares. I guess it's fine to have thick skin at some point of life. Especially when there are cute guys involved. LOL. Wanna know? Ask me lah. XD

Yes yes it's finally out. Bleach 154 is released! Oh gosh I have waited for what seemed like ages for it. Great now I have something to fill in a miserable 20 minutes of my life. =)

And Soon Yi just texted me, reminding me that he is leaving. TOMORROW. Yes tomorrow. *sigh* I think I've said enough concerning this. So,

There you go, seniors!

This is for the Pimp. *laughs* Special one you know! He should stop being mean to me. Oh right, he's flying. Won't have the chance to be mean to me anymore. X(

Well, I'm sending them off tomorrow. I hope I don't cry. So embarrassing.

Okay enough said. Moving on, I've been sleeping better again. And I am feeling sleepy now. For some reason.

And before I forgot, a very very HUGE

CONGRATULATIONS

to my dear cuzzie, Siok Hui for getting her string of 8As in PMR! She's so smart, I am so jealous. XD

I'll tell you if I cry tomorrow.

*dozed off*

1 craps:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now. Keep it up!
And according to this article, I totally agree with your opinion, but only this time! :)

Subscribe