3:42 AM

17 bucks

Posted by Yuinyi |

Boo! I'm back in Cemara. =P For a day or two. And guess what? I stupidly left my wallet behind. I'm going to have to survive on 17 bucks for now. And to do that, I walked from the bus station instead of taking the taxi. *proud* =P

Okayyy, Pison tagged me (wth?) so, to kill time (remember, I'm freaking in Cemara with nothing to do LOL) I'll just do it lor.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1) What is the most important thing in your life?
Seriously, I don't know!!! XD

2) What is the last thing that you bought with your own money?
My new wallet! =D

3) Where do you wish to get married?
Honestly, anywhere will do. I mean, what does it matter as long as the person I'm going to get married to is there? =P But I've always pictured a marriage in a garden. ^_^

4) How old do you think you will be permanently owned by your lover?
Err.... =.=

5) Are you in love?
In love with myself? Can I blush at that? XD

6) Where was the last restaurant you had dinner?
Does lunch count? McD? =P

Fine, dinner - Cemara Cafe can?

7) Name the latest book that you bought.
The last time I bought books was at the Popular bookfest. =.= Just to name a few, The Kite Runner, The Last Lecture, The Secret..

8) What is your full name?
Duhhh...

9) Do you prefer your mother or your father?
Well, right now, only my dad's around, and yes I love him! But I do miss my mum too. ^_^

10) Name a person that you really wish to meet in real life for the first time.
Gosh, now that I think about it, there are so many...

11) Christina or Britney?
Uh... I used to like BOTH of them. Now I dislike BOTH of them, but if I really have to choose, it'll be Christina cause I'm currently addicted to her "Hurt" LOL

12) Do you do your own laundry?
Laundry shop, except certain clothes. =P

13) The most exciting place you want to go?
Soul Society *randomrandomLOL*

14) Hug or kisses?
Depends lar on the occassion. =.=

15) 8 things I am passionate about.
-Anything to do with art and design (as always)
-Bleach
-Shopping
-My blog
-My laptop
-My frisbee disc?
-Frisbee itself
-Softball! (gosh I just remembered =P)

16) 8 things I say too often,
-Ohmygaawwd
-Okay
-*gasp*
-Eh?
-Arrgghh
-makkau (used to - i even used it with my friends in melaka and they'll be like 'huh??)
-duhhh (currently the new IN word LOL)
-I don't know

17) 8 songs I could listen to over and over again.
- Fergie - Finally
- Jonas Brothers - When You Look Me In The Eyes
- Seether ft Amy - Broken
- Uverworld - DTechno Live
- Jon McLaughlin - So close
- Rascal Flatts - What Hurts The Most
- Disney - When You Wish Upon A Star (I'm a very Disney lover =P)
- Seriously, most Jay Chou's songs =P

18) 8 things I learned last year.
-SAT words
-How to drive
-Calculus (tho I doubt I got even half of it in my head)
-Frisbee
-Sarawak dance?
-How to stand in a moving bus with heels and baju kurung and a whole lot of books on my arms
-How to club? =P
-How to surviveeee

19) 8 people to tag
Uh...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wookay, done and I'm gonna get going to Sunway and walk around (reminder to self : no money, cannot shop!) while waiting for my friend to pick me up.

Ciaoz!

Subscribe