10:17 AM

Failed!

Posted by Yuinyi |

Today I failed Calculus. Can you believe that I didn't even know how to do a SINGLE question out of 5? And oh I left the last question entirely blank. See how damn smart I am that I cannot do 5 Calculus questions? If I can get half of the full marks, it would be a miracle.

My dad asked me what I have been doing for the past 10 days. How to answer leh? =.=

Forget it. I have gotten a new spirit the moment I looked hopelessly at my blank paper as my lecturer called out, "Last 5 minutes!". Okay, not new, but renewed. LOL. I'm going to aim for the next quiz/test/whatever. Screw this one. I was too tired my brain couldn't even work.

************

Suddenly everyone's really leaving. Chun How forwarded a message to me this morning at 4 (when I was still fast asleep) telling that he won't be using his current number anymore (duh) and reminded me to add him on MSN. Well, I wasn't that close to him, but yeah, we do talk and laugh crap, and he was afterall my classmate for my first semester. I kinda miss him now.

Yi Ling's gone too. Athough I wasn't close to her, it means another person gone.

Jian Wei's leaving on Sunday. =( I just remembered.

And I met Sheng Kai for the last time today before he flies tomorrow morning. We made plans to meet up today and suddenly he told me he's sorry he couldn't make it (right after I screwed my Calculus test, imagine). I was so sad, I wanted to meet him for one last time, and give him a big hug and his farewell gift. Worse, no one wanted to go for a movie. Worse, my other friend who was supposed to meet me in Sunway said no as well. So everything went wrong.

Then Sheng Kai suddenly texted me and told me he can meet me! Oh thank goodness! Can you imagine how I rushed so that I can meet him in time, because obviously he's busy and stuff? Oh THANK YOU so much Sheng Kai for finding time to meet me!! And thank you so much for the ice-cream! Just what I needed after my Calculus paper! ^_^ I love him for always spoiling me and Mei Yueh. XD

Gosh, he's flying, tomorrow. I'm so gonna miss him!!!

And Nanny's flying off soon. Next week! I just found out today. It's Monday! Which means, I most probably cannot send him off at the airport, which makes me really very very sad. =(

See how sad it is? It's not emo, just sad. But I know, I'll meet them again. I'm going to Iowa to find baby. Sheng Kai, better get a place ready for me to bunk in!!

**************

Next up, gotta study for my C++ test which is on Friday. (and it means I can only go back to Melaka Friday night *sad*)

Can you believe I actually acted dumb because I didn't want my lecturer to think that I didn't do the work because my brain couldn't function that night (when I stayed up for Physics), but because I am too stupid and didn't know how to do?

Omg I feel so fake, so bad.

JK was totally laughing and saying how I make such a great actress. LOL okay at some point, I really blanked out okay. But I am not that dumb in C++, in fact I kinda enjoy C++. =P

Okay enough crapping. Better study or I'll be flunking another paper.

2 craps:

Liz said...

im sorry =(

Yuinyi said...

Haiseh, no worries, LOL. You guys were busy, just that I was feeling sucky at that moment. ^_^ No worries no worries.

Subscribe