2:05 PM

Should be sleeping. =.=

Posted by Yuinyi |

Hello peeps! I'm back in Cemara. XD

Just done half of my slides for my Civilization presentation. Ahh, finally, done something. Although I took such a long time. =.=

Bbq postponed. *sobs* Was really looking forward to it.

Yuinyi, go sleep.

Saw the Olympic closing ceremony at Ms. Deela's place. Great, but of course, not as spectacular as the opening. The opening totally took my breath away. Made me so proud that my ancestors are from China. LOL

But the fake parts, pretty sad case. Hmm...

Anyways I'm just trying to kill time.

Everynight there's no water supply to my dorm. Need to complain soon. Oh and I lost my student card. Need to redo ($$ gone). *sigh*

*sleepy*

You're sleepy. Go sleep.

I browsed through Pison's blog that day. Reread one of the very early posts. Cannot help but to laugh at the days in Boston (Fall 07). The laughter and what not. My name being Jyou Ling. XD Come to think of it, Jyou Ling sounds so... Chinese. XD Not bad.

I kinda miss those days. Somehow seemed so carefree.

*sleepy*

Yuinyi, go sleep.

Fine. I'll sleep.

P/S: My dad said he'll get me a DSLR if I intend to take up Photography!!! XD XD

2 craps:

bruce@shark said...

OMG. Tat's cool!!! DSLR yay! =D Yuin Yi, you can take it up in the States!! I found like dozens of photography classes in Stanford and I'm sure there are lots of them also in the uni you are gonna go. Say, do tell me when you've applied yea? =) No hurries though you've till next year.

Anyway, I'm determined to take Drawing 1 this sem. LOL. =p

Yuinyi said...

HAhahah cool rightt!!! I told my dad I wanna save money to buy one, then I told him I wanna take up photography, and then he said he'll get me one before I fly. Woohoo!! XD Hahah I was thinking of Purdue.. and nothing else. Dunno which to apply to edi. Wanna go to New York or somewhere nearby lah. =P

Haha I saw your blog. The list of courses. Gosh so nice!! XD

Subscribe