12:27 AM

=.=

Posted by Yuinyi |

Do you know how much I love McD's fries? *waves calories away* =P

Okay that was random. But I do love the fries! *grins*

So here I am, in my dorm, listening to Christina Aguilera, flipping through Facebook, trying the new look, changing it back to the old one, changing it back to the new one. Oh boredom! Waiting for the time to pass. Another half an hour before I head off back to home sweet home. Ahh!!

It's amazing I managed to pack everything in like half an hour. I shouldn't have started packing so early.. see, now I got nothing to do but to waste my time away.

Anyway I was on Facebook, and then I wondered what my friends who are flying soon have been doing to waste their time away at home. Then it struck me, I'm going to die of boredom when it's my turn.

Gosh.

Talk about having half an hour to waste, I'm going to have at least a month to waste when I finish my Summer 09! That's not even the main problem. The problem is, I am so gonna miss Cemara and everyone. LOL can you believe I am saying this? =P

I know I am being so random. Ahahaks.

I'm going homeeeee!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Later :

Reached home. YAY!

Emo. High school gathering tomorrow with some old friends. In the end, most of them cannot make it tomorrow. I wanna meet JYI!!!!! I've waited for so long... Now mission unaccomplished. Emo.

Emo. Everyone went to bed early, din get to chat much with them. Emo.

Why laaaaahhhh???

Wthotdog. (lol i think its so cute)

4 craps:

Liz said...

im procrastinating and not packing my bag =.="

Pison The Great said...

Me likey McD fries tooooo!!! My fav lo... kehkeh...

Anonymous said...

buy tramadol online buy tramadol online cheap - buy tramadol online with mastercard

Anonymous said...

phentermine overnight how buy phentermine online real - phentermine online consultation order

Subscribe