7:38 PM

I didn't cry.

Posted by Yuinyi |

It's been a long night. I don't even know where to start.

First things first, I just want to apologize. To my dad, for making him so worried. I don't know what else to say.. I was careless, clumsy, and stupid.
And to Daryl, for troubling him so so much, and a very very big thank you for everything (eventhough you have a test omg) and I just cannot thank you enough. I owe you a HUGE one.

I was sending Nanny off and well I got into some trouble (as always) and I'm just feeling totally sucky about it.

So I needed to blog, eventhough I'm like really tired and I need a bathe. I need to blog first.

Nanny, ok for once (in a very long time), Manford, will be on the plane by now. Can you believe I didn't cry? Eventhough it was totally suffocating me. Still is. And I got to see the ever so famous nephew he's always talking about. ^_^ So anyway I gave him a huge hug and had to leave without seeing him in. =( And then I walked off. I freaking forgot to say bye to Nanny's family!! *smacks self* I feel so terrible. =.= I mean, they are like really nice and all. But I was like trying not to cry and just freaking walked off after saying goodbye to Nanny. I blanked out (as always) and now I feel stupid. *smacks self again*

I'll miss him. To Nanny, thank you, bye bye and don't forget our deal. =P I'll definately look for you again.

Jian Wei left earlier too. So sad, cause I couldn't make it to send him off. =( To Jian Wei, thanks for always making my day a happier one. I know I am a 'freaking strong bimbo'. *laughs* I'll miss you too.

Gosh, freaking emo. Still trying to accept the fact that Nanny's not here anymore and the fact that I am so stupid.

*tired*

Wanna take a bath, get my IC, and head back to Melaka. (if there's a bus, sigh)

8 craps:

bruce@shark said...

Hehehe.. =) We'll miss our Nanny -not. =p

Yuinyi said...

Haha.. I miss him already.. Okay not emo not emo not emo. =.=

Pison The Great said...

eh... bathe is a verb.

Yuinyi said...

Oh yea.

Wait. Excuse me, no english rules applies here. XD

Anonymous said...

of course i did...haha...i didn't even embellish anything...ngaha...
u don't happen to have hafiz's url do you???

Yuinyi said...

Hahah who do you think Pison is? XD

Liz said...

haha

i miss ur nanny too... not

=p

i miss leehom

=p

Yuinyi said...

LOL Jiamun's gone crazy over leehom... =P

Subscribe