6:24 AM

Not good.

Posted by Yuinyi |

Came back from Intec today feeling very very tired. And sucky.

Because it hit me right in the face how much I have been slacking this semester. All the activities going on, all the fun, and then I forgot that I am supposed to be pulling up my CGPA. I've always knew it, but my dad was right. My time management is really very poor. I failed my Calculus first test. I'm not doing so well in other classes as well. And I did a terrible thing. Don't ask. Don't ask.

So, yea I really need to buck up.

Catching up with Calculus, Physics, and C++. Oh and Civilization class too.

I'm very sleepy. But I need to study. And stay awake in class tomorrow.

Things to be settled - LA night rehearsal, LA night, IE T-shirt and hopefully no more. It was fun being busy and occupied, but I can't do it well. I should have known my own limits. Sigh. I can't think straight.


I gotta say, I miss having you here, Mei Yueh! If you were here, maybe you would have knocked some sense into my head before I sendiri ingat pandai. =.=
Still thinking whether or not to go back this weekend. Hmm...
Coffee!!

6 craps:

bruce@shark said...

Hey, don't sweat it so much k? =)

Trick? From this moment, go knocking on the lecturers door, explain to her that you failed your cal test, and ask for extra credit work/ make up test esp calculus. Coz the last time someone asked, I remember my lecturer telling him it's too late d. That's because he asked like 2 weeks before finals? LOL.

Hang in there and it's great getting involved in all these events. I didn't get to. Juniors ma.. so didn't organize tat much stuff. =)

Just don't overdo it. That's all. =)

*Hugs*

Yuinyi said...

Yeala, must ask for make up test or something edi. =.=

LOL I was overdoing it, that's y. *smacks self* Itulah, sendiri ingat pandai. XD

Thanks and *hugs back*

Pison The Great said...

Don't blame urself for ur poor grades.

No use crying over spilt milk, ryte?

Extra credit seems to be a good idea.

Somehow, I feel guilty for draggin you in the dance...

Yuinyi said...

Don't blame myself, then blame who? You? XD

Haha don't feel guilty, I volunteered, remember? =P Besides, not regretting the dance. Just my own... stupidity? XD

Liz said...

hahahaha


sometimes i regret sendiri pandai too, but i think i took up less stuff to do, and have less classes than u, so not too bad...

but anyway, stay strong! and ask for extra credit. i asked the second i realize i was flunking cal2 (that;s like, before test 1? =p) and i got plenty of help from the lecturer. *the lack of an A is purely due to the obtuseness of me NOT noticing 16 marks of easy questions in the test* just ask =)

good luck dear. =)

Yuinyi said...

At least you took less stuff to do. =P Me, pandai pandai join until ownself cannot kao tim.

Haha will ask for extra credit or make up test! ^_^ thanks!

Subscribe