10:36 PM

I Have Money Again.

Posted by Yuinyi |

Done! Everything's settled! All that's left to do is to collect my IC 10 days from now! ^_^ And I didn't even have to pay RM110 for the IC, just RM60. Because I'm a student. Wakakakaka. Although the lady reprimanded me for not bring my student card. She seemed so keen to get the discount for me, eventhough I didn't mind paying RM110 just to get everything done ASAP. Muahahaha.

Now, I gotta get a wallet. To store all my rubbish. Feels so weird without one, cash all over my body. =P

And I gotta study. Yes, Calculus I am coming for you.

As Jia Mun said, (okay this is Calculus) after relative minimum, the graph will go up. ( I thought that only applies to my mood changes =P)

Anyway I chatted with Nanny yesterday and realised how much I miss him and Mei Yueh. *nodsnods* Really really. ^_^ And Nanny made me realise that I haven't been to TGV in a very very long time. Huhu~

One thing off my mind now. I hope everything else gets better too.

Subscribe