5:32 PM

Laughing at myself.

Posted by Yuinyi |

6.30 a.m in the morning. No sleep. Physics. Coffeee~!

Since nobody procrastinate revision like me until I had to stay up to study, I had no one here to ask help from for Physics.

But but but, my brother's the hero of the day. (Although I don't know if there's still any hope left for me *sadcase*)

I pity him. He was trying to explain this.

jihouh insufficient says: count
jihouh insufficient says: find the sum of F edi or not?
jihouh insufficient says: what's the Sum of F ????
Yuinyi says: sum of F? means its mg?
jihouh insufficient says: Sum of F mean u add up all the force
jihouh insufficient says: *aiyo*
jihouh insufficient says: got 3 forces there what
Yuinyi says: oh
jihouh insufficient says: just add everything
jihouh insufficient says: aduh
Yuinyi says: but they din give the two F also
jihouh insufficient says: *pengsan*
jihouh insufficient says: it doesn't matter
jihouh insufficient says: can u just add up the Fs and type out

Yuinyi says: ok ok *LOL*
Yuinyi says: omg hahaha ok ok
jihouh insufficient says: ini malas ni, must see nums only how to do, next time all more nums i see how u do
Yuinyi says: Ft + Ft - Mg?
Yuinyi says: aiyo i dun understand ma
jihouh insufficient says: u solve all unkwons one, then simplify the thing
Yuinyi says: 2 Ft - Mg?
jihouh insufficient says: eqn got '=0' *swt*
Yuinyi says: OHHH
jihouh insufficient says: SSSEEEEEE
Yuinyi says: ahaha okayyy, omg
jihouh insufficient says: ask u add 3 simply thing oso dun
Yuinyi says: okay okayy LOL
jihouh insufficient says: dun care what's F what's m what's g, just simplify evverything first
Yuinyi says: okay then...
jihouh insufficient says: *pengsan*
jihouh insufficient says: then what?
Yuinyi says: 2Ft = Mg
Yuinyi says: OOOHHH *wide eyes*
jihouh insufficient says: u still dun see the half?
jihouh insufficient says: omg
Yuinyi says:HAHAHAHA
jihouh insufficient says: =.=
jihouh insufficient says: *pengsan
*
Yuinyi says: ok i feel so stupid
jihouh insufficient says: now u know la
jihouh insufficient says: i didn't know i'm such a genius.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was really laughing at myself. =P So now you see how dumb I can get. Wakakaka.
Alright, time to go to wash up and go for my test!! With that kind of knowledge, yea. XD

6 craps:

tachimurakiyuri said...

And u can still blog about it around 6.30am in the morning...

Walao, I would rather take a nap

(and btw, the mg, T watsoever doesn't come up in the end, so I guess u must be very "HAPPY"to do such a "LITTLE" sacrifice)

Yuinyi said...

Well if I took a nap at 6.30 in the morning, I wouldn't be able to wake up for class lor. =P Then all my efforts studying wasted lor.

Haha I still think it's so funny. =P

JiHouh said...

nvr come out a? waste effort.. lol..
^_^

Liz said...

lol

too bad yuin yi...

but u hen pro leh. now still studying cal while i read ur blog... haigh

yawn dy. go sleep la....

Anonymous said...

kesian yuin yi :)

Yuinyi said...

Yeala, din come out, came out all those that I thought was easy, but in the end turned out to be freaking hard too. =.=

*yawn*

Still tired.

Next up, C++!!!

Subscribe