Damn it damn it damn it.

I actually LOST my police report. And I need it to redo my IC, which I planned to do later today. Now I can't find that police report.

Damn damn damn.

Either that piece of paper succesfully flew out of my room window, or I stupidly dropped it.

I can't be more unlucky that this. And I can't be stupider than this. I'd be swearing if I didn't promise myself I wouldn't do it.

Seriously, I need some good reprimanding. For being so stupid. For being so careless. I'd be scolding myself if it doesnt't make me look like a mad woman.

Everything's going wrong wrong wrong. And I so need to catch up on Calculus, which I intended to do tonight, but mission failed cause I was too busy looking for the police report.

I guess I'll go to bed, skip classes to go to the police station, again, and try to get everything done ASAP. I've been a parasite for too long.

Sigh, I thought I'd finally be able to concentrate on Calculus tonight.

2 craps:

Liz said...

Everyone has their down times dear, bear with it. I will be there to support you if you need it k? Don't hesitate to ask...

Rest more dear. Take care and so sorry I can't do more to help you...

Yuinyi said...

Jia Mun, I've troubled you enough already... *guilty* I should be saying sorry.

Thanks a lot lot lot!!

Anyway, everything's settled, finally! All that's left to do is to collect my IC in ten days time. ^_^ Yay. =P

Subscribe